Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does this Pippa person and the bride not look like the exact same person? Like twins!
Nice wedding dress

Reactions: 6
I was about to say Pippa looks morphed into Claudine!!

I feel sorry for Aoife. She’s stuck in a hotel room as a glorified babysitter (not worthy to attend the wedding ) and stuck with her brothers mother in law who doesn’t even speak English . What have they done to this girl ??!! They’ve turfed her into the insta hun world too. She needs some quality ME time away from the circus to her old self back pre pregnancy. If it continues any longer she won’t know how to live on her own as a single girl which will be damaging too . I wouldn’t be surprised if they are prepping for baby number 2. Both lads are well into their 40’s.

Reactions: 11
Omg I’ve figured out who it is Brian reminds me of!
He’s starting to resemble Liberace, especially when he wears a big coat. My gran used to love that man, I’m not sure I’d know him otherwise but there’s loads of pics on Google

Reactions: 7
I was about to say Pippa looks morphed into Claudine!!

I feel sorry for Aoife. She’s stuck in a hotel room as a glorified babysitter (not worthy to attend the wedding ) and stuck with her brothers mother in law who doesn’t even speak English . What have they done to this girl ??!! They’ve turfed her into the insta hun world too. She needs some quality ME time away from the circus to her old self back pre pregnancy. If it continues any longer she won’t know how to live on her own as a single girl which will be damaging too . I wouldn’t be surprised if they are prepping for baby number 2. Both lads are well into their 40’s.
Exactly, I thought Claudine too

Is the grandmother after moveing in for good
No Arfur booked her ticket the other day I think he said. She has the pleasure of going to dancing with the stars to watch him in action first before she goes. god love her😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Mayb there r th hired help at the wedding. Arthur has finally got a paying customer for his dance lessons. 🤣

Reactions: 1
They required her assistance until January due to their heavy socializing over the last few months . Extra help required for Aoife .

Surely you’d save yourself the embarrassment and just babysit at home instead of travelling down to a hotel room where everyone else is below you having fun living their own life?

Reactions: 15
Surely you’d save yourself the embarrassment and just babysit at home instead of travelling down to a hotel room where everyone else is below you having fun living their own life?
They are hearing nothing from the wedding. At the closest it is a cottage across the courtyard from main building or a Lodge that needs a golf buggy or car. The function room is just a marquee at the opposite side of main building. Never saw the appeal of coming out of a marquee at the edge of the Atlantic to walk across cobbles in the wind & rain.

Reactions: 4
The lads put everything on instagram and what about it if Aoife and Maria are helping to raise Blake. Will Aoife be damaged by spending loads of time with Blake? We don’t know the answer…. I’m enjoying the ride with them and couldn’t careless about the the psychology of the situation. I will say this, Arthur should not attempt a jive or similar dance… he is useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brian reminds me when I used to panstick my face like I was plastering a wall. Not an eyebrow or eyelash to my name.
He is a bad Madame Tussauds version of himself.

Reactions: 8
Looks like an unbelievable wedding to be fair and bride and groom look so genuinely happy.

The money on that wedding. It looks unreal. Aoife probably babysitting pippas kids too

I had to look twice I thought the groom was father of the bride 🙊 doonbeg is beautiful though they probably wanted the granny to see a bit of the west coast and not leave her home alone this time of year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.