Brian Dowling #3 Three threads and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a very long and wet day for an older lady. Queen Brian probably wanted them out of his way for the day. He looked very unimpressed when A joked about her staying for 3 months.
I’m not far from there & it was quite mild today. We didn’t have any rain & it wasn’t all that bad temps wise. Yesterday would have been a disaster but today was a good day for a ramble.
I’d say it was decided to keep Blake home after her jabs in case she became unsettled or unwell.

Reactions: 2
Nobody cares that Blake drank 3 ounces last night and we certainly don’t need the daily update while you eyefuck us Arthur.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't get on with my day unless I see the empty bottle and know how many ounces she had.
Letzzzzzzzz doooooooo zizzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't get on with my day unless I see the empty bottle and know how many ounces she had.
Letzzzzzzzz doooooooo zizzzzzzz
I wonder are people actually interested in how much she drinks & how the night goes. I couldn’t care less, same probably goes for a lot reading here but I wonder are there some new parents/parents to be genuinely invested in their routine that take all this information they share on board.
They seem to be doing well & Blake seems quite content but they’re just winging it really, it definitely wouldn’t work for everyone.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.