Brian Dowling #3 Three threads and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BDG back already. Well would ya be arsed going all that way for what I as basically a day shopping and eating by looks of it🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing his trip to NYC was for business but who knows.

Is their 'garden' just one long strip of grass shared between the 3/4 houses. Don't think there are any boundaries?

Reactions: 1
BDG back already. Well would ya be arsed going all that way for what I as basically a day shopping and eating by looks of it🙄🙄
What a pointless trip. I doubt he has any work lined up over there. What an indulgent thing to do. Go for 24 hours. Has to have cost a lot aswell. Weird.

Reactions: 3
Did he even spend 24 hours in NYC? Also he's always really possessive about the baby. I'd say Arthur puts up with a lot.

• Haha
I would say it has something 2 do with his Visa. Didn't he live in US for awhile mayb 2 keep th option open in case he needs 2 go back. He does go over there a few times a year.🤔

Just looked it up. I would say he has a green card. U have 2 b in th US at least once every 6 months or u can lose it. I'd say that is what he is playing at.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I would say it has something 2 do with his Visa. Didn't he live in US for awhile mayb 2 keep th option open in case he needs 2 go back. He does go over there a few times a year.🤔

Just looked it up. I would say he has a green card. U have 2 b in th US at least once every 6 months or u can lose it. I'd say that is what he is playing at.
I would do the same if that's the case.

Reactions: 11
Oh yeah I'd be honest, like there's no shame in it. I mean who flies to NY from Eire for 24hrs just to buy some clothes???? He's hardly a kardashian on a private jet
And meetings can be done now over zoom, conference call etc so you'd be mad to go for 24 hours if it was just for a meeting

Would it not be easier to type full words? I thought txtspk went out with Nokias. It’s so annoying to read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh dear god just saw the video of him dancing with the bottle. 🤢the periwinkle bouncing round 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The reel of Arthur "dancing" in the kitchen keeps popping up on my insta😂😂😂😂😂.
Honestly somebody missed a trick, they should have got him to pop out of a box and start dancing at one of these haunted house experiences they have this time of year. Nothing would be scarier🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Arthur’s family over this weekend? You’d think Brian would be around helping out and entertaining/spending time with the in-laws. I always get the impression they don’t like each other. I could be wrong….Plus After heading to New York and back again leaving Arthur and his sister to parent, he’s obviously not worried about taking the piss. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is Arthur’s family over this weekend? You’d think Brian would be around helping out and entertaining/spending time with the in-laws. I always get the impression they don’t like each other. I could be wrong….Plus After heading to New York and back again leaving Arthur and his sister to parent, he’s obviously not worried about taking the piss. 🙄
Absolutely, I also wonder, if Brian was straight and leaving his wife at home whilst out drinking with his mates, what would be everyone be thinking? I know it’s a different dynamic but my thoughts wouldn’t be positive!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely, I also wonder, if Brian was straight and leaving his wife at home whilst out drinking with his mates, what would be everyone be thinking? Personally it wouldn’t be positive thoughts on my behalf!
I don't think sexual orientation makes a difference, Terrie McEvoy is the same, she only had the baby a wet week and she fecked off on a skiing holiday with her pals! Some people are just strange, personally when my baby was the same age as Blake myself and my husband were just in our own little bubble soaking up every minute before he was back to work. But I suppose us mere mortals see things differently compared to insta celebs 😆

Reactions: 5
Guessing Aoife minding the baby while BDG gone out with Tipsy and Arfur out with I presume family? I'd love to see her move out and away from them to be honest but guess it works for them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.