Brian Dowling #4Tiktoks, photoshoots and freebies galore, luckily Aoife is around to do all the chores.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Tulipsfromamsterdam on the winning thread title🎉🎉
Quick recap
Brian and Arfur welcomed baby Blake in September. Brians sister Aoife was their surrogate. And as @MiamooMoo said " It’s not Aoifes egg, she’s the gestational carrier. We all know how many ozs the babs has at each feed and how many hours she sleeps between feeds thanks to Brian and Arfurs constant updates. They seem to have calmed down a bit on that now though thank god. It's all systems go for the christening/naming day , the venue is booked, the church is booked and Tipsy Pipsy has been asked to be godmother. Dunno about the godfather🤷‍♂️
Aoife seems to have moved in full time and is busy cleaning up after the lads and feeding them coz neither of them seem capable of doing it themselves.
Brians pampering sessions seem to have calmed down a bit. His days out had too but he seems to changing that lately again. He went to NYC for a day which we don't think was work related .
Last but not least Arfurs delightful dancing. He seems to think he's gods gift to all and sundry and loves flailing his arms and legs all over the place and doing what I assume he thinks is a sexy pout. In reality its 🤮😂. Every chance he gets he seems to do tiktoks which consist of said dancing and preening and pouting. Not a good idea to watch them before breakfast or before u go to bed either

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Ellegee interested is prob too strong a word, but my baby is similar age to Blake so I don't mind seeing it. I do not use it as advice and wouldn't care if I didn't see it, but I don't hate it as much as others.

Maybe I should start posting it on my Instagram too so people would stop asking me how much baby is taking and how much baby is sleeping. They could just check my story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just my personal opinion but I think for everyones sake Brian should stay away from the next lot of injectons. It's never nice but the nurse doesn't need the parent to be wailing as well as the baby.

Reactions: 13
What’s the deal with Brian being completely hysterical at the injections and dreading them for weeks?! Ridiculous carry on

That can’t make it any easier for Blake, I get he’s nervous about it first child and all but generally don’t parents try and distract baby from the injections.

Reactions: 6
Yep, totally ridiculous but then I know some parents who send their partners instead as they can't handle it and that's fine . Arthur seemed OK with it so no need for Brian there too. I've gotten emotional at a feeding tube being put down my babies nose before so I get it can be traumatic to see your child being frightened too.

• Heart
He was so OTT over the injections, yes its not fun looking at your baby upset but its a little needle and the baby is grand after a minute. you're supposed to be comforting them trying to reassure them its ok , not being hysterical. Blake is only 2 months now but as she gets bigger and the other vaccines are due shes going to be feeding off his fear and it will be worse for her. He should stay away from the next lot. theres no need for both of them to be there. A baby wants its parent there reassuring them its ok and not showing total irrational fear and making it worse than it has to be

Reactions: 12
Sadly it's "content" for them like everything else. I really cannot understand how they (or anyone) is allowed to film at the doctors. It really annoys me.

Reactions: 15
Sadly it's "content" for them like everything else. I really cannot understand how they (or anyone) is allowed to film at the doctors. It really annoys me.
Imagine being in the doctors and whipping out your phone , pathetic, child has no privacy

God love Brian in the future when the bumps on the head, falls at school, broken limbs/sport injuries etc starts, baby shots are just the tip of the iceberg🥴🩻

Reactions: 5
My own mum watched me fall down the stair (I followed her up and she could do nothing) you would hear him in cork if that kind of freak accident happened (I really am not wishing it on anyone I was never left forget the trouble baby me caused)

Reactions: 3
I think he said after it was his mother's passing coming to the surface again when she'd have been on the phone etc. Totally understand that for him. But for a start there's no need to film any of it and put it up on Instagram. We wouldn't have known anything if Arthur had just put the phone away for once.

Reactions: 10
I wish Brian would stop checking himself out in stories, makes me feel ill

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain the lidl Christmas launch please? Who are they launching it to? I saw a small crowd there but who are they? Like aren't we, the normal folk, the actual customers? And don't get me started on them employing brian and Orthur🙄

Reactions: 5
A thoroughly hard day at work for them both, couple of hours in hair and make up and Brian comes out embalmed as usual with high hair and Orhur looks…the same.
Then pose after pose with the standard mouth open and frozen look from Brian and mouth open and lean forward from Orthur.
Cocktails or bubbles for Brian and plenty of food for Orthur now as they get paid to ‘work the room’.
Nice work if you can get it.
All I saw Brian mention or promote were the chocolate Santas, wow, amazing, not like you can get them anywhere 🙄

• Haha
Gonna be giving out free cheese cubes in Tallaght Lidl tomorro
What's the look today
Constance Carroll panstick face with backcombed huuuur
With a big spray of eau de Sell your soul

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.