Brian Dowling #3 Three threads and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @ahtisyourself for thread title suggestion🎉

Quick recap from last thread
BDG and Arthur welcomed baby Blake Maria Rose Dowling Gourounlian into the world at the begining of September. Brian's sister Aoife was the surrogate. A donor egg was used however we don't know whether Brian or Arthur is the father and in fairness we don't need to know. Aoife will be down as mother on birth cert with one of the lads due to legalities here in Ireland however in two years time they can change that.
Aoife lived with Brian and Arfur for the duration of her pregnancy. They spent most of it begging for freebies, had a baby shower which was probably all a freebie too. If they weren't begging for freebies they were off pampering themselves or Brian and Arfur were preening and pouting in mirror. Brian is on paternity leave now but from what noone knows coz he doesn't seem to work much.
Much as BDG and Arfur drive us nuts with their carryon think we can safely say we all delighted for them and that baby was delivered safely and Aoife is well.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So Brian has just headed out to the post office with Blake in tow and he's all nervous.

Annoying as I sometimes find him it was quite endearing.

Reactions: 24
Ah he's already on talking about possibly having another one.
I can't go through all of this again 🥵😂😂😂😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I literally never comment on anything but had to in this case. Blake is a “good baby” If someone else says their baby is a “good baby” I think I will scream. Of course your baby is a good baby. Are there such things as “bad” babies!!! WTF. Drives me mad. Also of course they are “good”newborns sleep all the time. It’s just such an old fashioned nonsense thing to say nowadays. Rant over 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He has certainly become a little more bearable in the last day or 2. I know SO many parents who drove really slow on the way home because of nerves or wouldn't take the child out on their own for a few wks due to nerves etc. And he's dead right that nothing prepares you because if it did none of us would have kids lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I literally never comment on anything but had to in this case. Blake is a “good baby” If someone else says their baby is a “good baby” I think I will scream. Of course your baby is a good baby. Are there such things as “bad” babies!!! WTF. Drives me mad. Also of course they are “good”newborns sleep all the time. It’s just such an old fashioned nonsense thing to say nowadays. Rant over 😊
"Good" meaning not a screamer, thats what I always assume someone means. My niece did not sleep all the time, she had colic and screamed her lungs out mostly! 😬

Reactions: 9
"Good" meaning not a screamer, thats what I always assume someone means. My niece did not sleep all the time, she had colic and screamed her lungs out mostly! 😬
Totally agree with this. Jesus I know babies that HOWL for the first year and never sleep 🤣🤭

Reactions: 8
Agree he's coming across really sweet last few days. Hopefully the whole experience has made him see what's important and that being at the salon every day is not.

Reactions: 19
Agree he's coming across really sweet last few days. Hopefully the whole experience has made him see what's important and that being at the salon every day is not.
Have to say that Brian and Arthur are not irritating me lately 😂and it is so lovely to see them going through all the first baby scary anxiety about doing the simple little things. It is very sweet I think. 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also, "good" is something positive to be saying. And it just makes conversation "is she good? " "oh she's as good"

Reactions: 8
Have to say that Brian and Arthur are not irritating me lately 😂and it is so lovely to see them going through all the first baby scary anxiety about doing the simple little things. It is very sweet I think. 💖💖
Agreed, they need to show this side of them more often,

Reactions: 3
Have to admit Arthur melts my stone cold heart every now and then.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.