Brian Dowling #3 Three threads and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think sexual orientation makes a difference, Terrie McEvoy is the same, she only had the baby a wet week and she fecked off on a skiing holiday with her pals! Some people are just strange, personally when my baby was the same age as Blake myself and our husband were just in our own little bubble soaking up every minute before he was back to work. But I suppose us mere mortals see things differently compared to insta celebs 😆
Yes, I suppose if anyone I’d want to see enjoying life now it should be Aoife.

Reactions: 5
Is Arthur’s family over this weekend? You’d think Brian would be around helping out and entertaining/spending time with the in-laws. I always get the impression they don’t like each other. I could be wrong….Plus After heading to New York and back again leaving Arthur and his sister to parent, he’s obviously not worried about taking the piss. 🙄
They don’t arrive until tonight & his Mam & nephew will probably be fit for bed.
I imagine the language barrier is tough, I’ve noticed Brian can be a bit awkward around his Mum who has no english but gets on great with Arthur’s sister

Reactions: 1
Who was the couple A was in Grafton St on their first visit it Ireland does anyone know ?

Who was the couple A was in Grafton St on their first visit it Ireland does anyone know ?
He said yesterday she’s his best friend from when he lived in Belgium. Her and her husband have come for a visit. They are the ones that look after his Dad’s grave in Belgium for the family.

Reactions: 5
Considering the effort Arthur makes with the Dowlings, I don't see the same with B and Arthur's family. Doesn't seem to even try learn a bit of French just to pass himself with As mother. The effort is put in for the likes of Pips and Co.

Reactions: 9
I always got the impression Arthur's Mother annoys Brian. She seems old fashioned and religious, which is absolutely fine but not up Brian's street. The looks he gives her sometimes reminded me of how I'd look at my MIL. Hard to describe but I can see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He said yesterday she’s his best friend from when he lived in Belgium. Her and her husband have come for a visit. They are the ones that look after his Dad’s grave in Belgium for the family.
Thanks, I missed that. Glad he's having visitors other than faux insta friends.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear god just saw the video of him dancing with the bottle. 🤢the periwinkle bouncing round 🤢🤢🤢
Periwinkle? What? I haven't seen it and I don't think I want to even If I could now. I hope my mind isn't running away on itself thinking what you are referring to.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nearly time for new thread. Any suggestions for a name?
Edited for spelling🙄
Chubby dancer and the three Dowlings*
(referring to Brian, Aoife and baby but also mentioning Arthur because most threads bash his “dancing” anyway 😆)

Thread :

Baby drinks 6 ounces and Arthurs mickey bounces. Brians got it all as long as his hair is tall.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How is Real Housewives of Cheshire still a thing? It’s utter shite compared to any Bravo series! 🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm sure the last thing poor Maria want to do is trapse around in the cold the day after she arrives just for likes on Insta.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure the last thing poor Maria want to do is trapse around in the cold the day after she arrives just for likes on Insta.
It’s probably the prettiest place in Kildare IMO, I’m sure she loved it. It’s an effortless walk too if she’s not great on her legs.

It’s probably the prettiest place in Kildare IMO, I’m sure she loved it. It’s an effortless walk too if she’s not great on her legs.
It was a very long and wet day for an older lady. Queen Brian probably wanted them out of his way for the day. He looked very unimpressed when A joked about her staying for 3 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.