Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forgive for saying this about a small child but she's well on the road to unlikeability.
She's going to experience a humongous life change, going from being the adored beloved golden child with a camera watching her every move, to being second, not getting the attention she has been used to for her entire short life.
Terrible twos incoming

Reactions: 9
They're definitely missing out on TS this weekend case of Baloos early arrival, unless they're going tomorrow and won't mention it til then.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brian is probably there but won't put it on his insta, same when he went to take that in April, pretended he was at home fixing his wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's been with Brian for over 20 years. You're suggesting he hung in there all that time, wedding, house moves to US, to Kildare, to Dublin....all in the hope that one of Brian's sisters might one day offer to be his surrogate ?

Wouldnt it have been easier for someone that calculated to just abuse some impoverished woman in a 3rd world country and get her to do it? Would've been cheaper than paying for his wedding in powers court for one 🙄

There's loads of faults with this set up but the idea he's only hanging around Brian (just 2 short decades) to get access to a womb isn't it.
No. He wanted it all. He wanted Brian, th
---
He's been with Brian for over 20 years. You're suggesting he hung in there all that time, wedding, house moves to US, to Kildare, to Dublin....all in the hope that one of Brian's sisters might one day offer to be his surrogate ?

Wouldnt it have been easier for someone that calculated to just abuse some impoverished woman in a 3rd world country and get her to do it? Would've been cheaper than paying for his wedding in powers court for one 🙄

There's loads of faults with this set up but the idea he's only hanging around Brian (just 2 short decades) to get access to a womb isn't it.
No the way I see it is he wanted it all. The relationship, the safety of marriage and when he came to Ireland 3 years ago it all slotted into shape. The price of the weddings irrelevant. He wanted to be married but didn’t have the money for surrogacy in the normal way. He may not have had a grand plan from day one but once things were in place and Aoife became the surrogate, he was not going to back down. Remember Brian said he’d be happy with one or two children but Arthur wanted loads. He instigated himself into a family of women and Brian did not have the moral compass or strength of character to say No to him. No we are not allowing my sister to do this again. Believe me I have first hand experience of manipulative brother in laws that when they see a vulnerable situation they take advantage. Would this ever have happened if Brian’s mum was alive ? No it would not.
---
Ah don't worry. Sister and nieces r there. Couldn't leave Brian alone with them.
Imagine a situation say between a man and woman couple that one of them couldn’t leave the other in charge of their two babies for a couple of hours. This is another reason Arthur keeps Aoife and her sisters sweet so he will ALWAYS have a babysitter for his two children. His children not Brian’s. I wonder does it ever occur to Brian that if Arthur wanted a separation in the morning he would have no custody rights over the two girls. Scary. 😦

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I actually can't stand the sound of Brian's affected accent anymore. And every time he speaks regording Buhlake his dawter, it's to portray that he is the most amazing dad going. It's so boastful! And lookit we all love our kids but I would say the same about any parent who wouldn't STFU about theirs!! It's so hard to listen to! Arthur is just as bad with his content. The poor little child. Why doesn't someone in the media do an article on this kind of exploitation? What are they afraid of? Why are these 2 so heralded?

Reactions: 16
Little? That house is huge
Not compared to their other one. All squashed in the sitting room. Seems to have only a sitting room and kitchen downstairs. Kitchen table is at the back door in the kitchen, tony garden. Probably the same size or bigger than mine, but I don't pay 5k a month.

Reactions: 2
Donal Skehan met baby Blu today with Brian strategically hiding the babies face. Agree with others probably godfather.

Reactions: 10
Not compared to their other one. All squashed in the sitting room. Seems to have only a sitting room and kitchen downstairs. Kitchen table is at the back door in the kitchen, tony garden. Probably the same size or bigger than mine, but I don't pay 5k a month.
And why are they calling the sitting room the play room. Is there another living room that they haven’t shown?

Reactions: 1