Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoife obviously either gave permission or asked them to post this photo of her for likes/shares/attention.
She needs therapy, there’s a serious want in her.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think Aoife minds being pictured in her undies - they’ve shown the girl at her worst in her knickers, no makeup before and she seems to like the validation and attention. Posting that when she’s vulnerable and in labour on a public page is rotten. By all means keep it for the family WhatsApp and your own private photos but she’s not a fecking freak show or spectacle to behold. 🙄

Reactions: 18
The get her on tinder line must actually be heartbreaking for Aoife, it’s like you’ve done your bit now pop along we did say we’re a family of FOUR not five. They do seem a couple that you’re only as good as how much use you are to them

Reactions: 29
I’m sure that’s the last thing Aoife wants right now is a man? Straight after having a c section. How cheeky and damn right disrespectful of him to say. He's disgusting .

Reactions: 19
The get her on tinder line must actually be heartbreaking for Aoife, it’s like you’ve done your bit now pop along we did say we’re a family of FOUR not five. They do seem a couple that you’re only as good as how much use you are to them
‘Your womb has been used so now pissoff’

Do Arthur and Brian not have a manager or a PR person? Cos they’re doing a sh*te job of advising them

Reactions: 24
I'm actually appalled he mentioned Tinder when the woman is still bleeding from giving birth. The poor woman
They probably don’t know anything about what a woman goes through after birth or after a section. I mean the woman has gone above and beyond between two pregnancies, giving away two children she carried and birthed, two major abdominal surgeries, all the hormones and physical things that come with pregnancy and post partum and we were told a few days after having their baby via a section that she had her feet up relaxing as if she’d only done a charity run. Although they did allow her a fizzy drink as a reward

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They probably don’t know anything about what a woman goes through after birth or after a section. I mean the woman has gone above and beyond between two pregnancies, giving away two children she carried and birthed, two major abdominal surgeries, all the hormones and physical things that come with pregnancy and post partum and we were told a few days after having their baby via a section that she had her feet up relaxing as if she’d only done a charity run. Although they did allow her a fizzy drink as a reward
It's actually baffling. I've birthed two babies and I cannot understand how she is able to do this for them

Reactions: 10
Whoever this has to be the best comment to bdg post
Didn't take long for the be kind brigade to jump on it either. That person made one or two other comments in the replies to that one explaining where they were coming from. Well written with no malice but shur still didn't stop the doberhuns.

See Brian's pictures made it to evoke already

Reactions: 13
The whole thing is pitiful and they all deserve each other. Brian referencing tinder though must be the stupidest most disrespectful thing I've read from him but he's not exactly blessed with brains is he! Also him so embarrassed to admit his 'playroom' is actually the living room is hilarious.

Reactions: 20
The whole thing is pitiful and they all deserve each other. Brian referencing tinder though must be the stupidest most disrespectful thing I've read from him but he's not exactly blessed with brains is he! Also him so embarrassed to admit his 'playroom' is actually the living room is hilarious.
There’s a bigger living room in that house. Brian had his candles lighting in it the other night on that big Ottoman coffee table from the old house

Reactions: 4
i fell across their documentary A modern family and watched it. Aoife was so emotional before Blake was born and admitted it was so tough. Then the other two dopes were filmed moaning about being recognised as the parents on the birth cert. The bang of entitlement, just all about their needs. No regard for aoife or that a birth cert is a legal recording of the male and female that created you. Brian with his fake contrived accent whinging that they are entitled to have a family like everyone else and Arthur skulking on the background nodding and saying how surrogacy is so hard. It was uncomfortable viewing. Don't know how Aoife went through all that again.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That tinder comment just sums what they think of her perfectly. You’ve done your job, now duck off.
Exactly. They're finished with her now she has done her job for them (twice) so let's find her a man so she's no longer their responsibility 🙄🙄🙄

Shocked at the underwear photo too - those are private photos for the family and to show Blu if she's interested in the future, not for blasting to all and sundry on social media.
We know Aoife wanted more privacy this to round, so I find it hard to believe she asked them to share those about photos on insta. But yet again, they know she won't say no to them if they tell her they're going on SM.

Between the Tinder comment and the comments about the 'trolls' commenting on her appearance a few weeks back on her birthday post, that's twice now in under a month that Brian has done her dirty on insta under the guide of writing a nice post about her🙄
---
I'm actually appalled he mentioned Tinder when the woman is still bleeding from giving birth. The poor woman
He has no cop on at all. Who needs enemies (or trolls, even) when you've a brother like Brian.

Reactions: 20
We care more about Aoifes mental health and physical health than Brian does, she's making them no money now so she can fook right off, he is an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 16
Didn't take long for the be kind brigade to jump on it either. That person made one or two other comments in the replies to that one explaining where they were coming from. Well written with no malice but shur still didn't stop the doberhuns.

See Brian's pictures made it to evoke already
Why did she receive so much outright hate for just saying that 2 babies were enough. Do all these people who replied really believe in their heart and soul that Aoife was right to have two babies for them and actually it would be ok to have another one and another. Why is there so much support for this crazy situation? I’m mystified.

Reactions: 12