Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be from when the other kids were little and couldn’t say her name properly and it stuck. A few in my family too but I use their actual name when talking to them

Reactions: 2
It may be the cynic in me, but I think this talk of potty training is about something else. No idea what (my brain doesn’t work like these freeloaders), but a potty is like €5 so it’s not for the sake of the free potty.
Must be leading up to a big contract with Pampers pull-ups, maybe saying ‘we have one in nappies and one in pull-ups and pampers are our go to product blah blah bullshit’.
Would love if they saw Dr Niamh Lynch’s post on influencers sharing their poor kids potty training.

Reactions: 18
No hope of aoife having a rest the last few weeks of pregnancy still minding blake so Arthur can feck off to cork to eat again.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So orfur felt guilty that his husband had to get a bus for 10mins so he collected him, but he didn’t feel guilty that his 9 month pregnant surrogate was minding his kid all day long while he was eating working and could have gone straight home to relieve her of her duties.
Horrible humans. Poor Aoife, it’s a dogs life she has.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So orfur felt guilty that his husband had to get a bus for 10mins so he collected him, but he didn’t feel guilty that his 9 month pregnant surrogate was minding his kid all day long while he was eating working and could have gone straight home to relieve her of her duties.
I agree, but I moreso want to say I love your username.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly. Like it makes me laugh…they don’t acknowledge at all that Aoife does an awful lot of the bulk of the childcare. She’s isn’t just a surrogate. She’s a live in nanny/housekeeper. If Aoife wasn’t there; who would mind Blake whilst Orthur was in Cork?
Othur went to Cork for whatever dumb reason, and not content with grabbing a sandwich and a tea at some garage on the go; he had a big pizza in some restaurant and then headed home. But it took him so long he was able to head over to Virgin Media pick Brian up: no doubt didn’t get back to Aoife and Buhlake until nearly 8. Now I’m sorry but that doesn’t make her just a surrogate; that makes her a childminder too.

Reactions: 15
It’s weird how they never mention that Aoife is at home minding Blake. Fear of judgement maybe? They must know they’re exploiting her so

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand this new “collecting him”. I thought they moved to Dublin to get away from all that.
---
Exactly. Like it makes me laugh…they don’t acknowledge at all that Aoife does an awful lot of the bulk of the childcare. She’s isn’t just a surrogate. She’s a live in nanny/housekeeper. If Aoife wasn’t there; who would mind Blake whilst Orthur was in Cork?
Othur went to Cork for whatever dumb reason, and not content with grabbing a sandwich and a tea at some garage on the go; he had a big pizza in some restaurant and then headed home. But it took him so long he was able to head over to Virgin Media pick Brian up: no doubt didn’t get back to Aoife and Buhlake until nearly 8. Now I’m sorry but that doesn’t make her just a surrogate; that makes her a childminder too.
Surrogate, childminder, cook, cleaner, laundry lady, sister, sister in law, single, unemployed, baby birther but not mother.
---
It’s weird how they never mention that Aoife is at home minding Blake. Fear of judgement maybe? They must know they’re exploiting her so
And the backlash would be fierce. I’d say the DMs are vicious.

Reactions: 13
Constantly referring to her as AUNTIE Aoife. Why not just Aoife? They know Aoife is effectively the child's mother. She's with her 24/7. Arthor is too much. Lives his life through social media.

Reactions: 8