Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Having my lunch and repeat of “six” is on and that environmentalist Eanna is on talking about fruit flies and she has fully described why the flies are attracted to food and he asks….
Why are fruit flies attracted to badly stored food? 😂😂😂 Is he that thick - she made a fool of him when she answered him! Said do you think if you store your food properly a fruit fly is going to open your cupboard door and help itself 🤣🤣

There are no brain cells in that quaffed head of his.
I love Éanna, she’s a fantastic ambassador and funny as hell too! 🤣

Reactions: 3
He looks much heavier in that photo and the clothes are terrible. Obviously Brian is more careful over his figure. Arthur is going to become enormous if he keeps eating all that sugar, pastries, chocolate etc.
We have all seen the difference compared to arfurs filtered pics and video, especially dancing with the staff

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Jez that child is constantly eating. Every time I open stories she's eating something.

Also, I really hope that pink unit is attached to the wall.

Mcsemma

I looked back on the grids and it was exactly one month old that they started showing Buhlake’s face. Probably the same plan this time round, if a magazine has any coins to offer.
I also found this gem…no need to thank me, you are all more than welcome.
In the words of Brian….Happy FriYay 🤣
Jesus Trigger Warning PLEASE
---
Winding Blake up on camera for likes. Poor kid was so irritated by Brian with the microphone
I actually thought the way she was getting riled up she was gonna whack him in the face with the mike or book

Attachments

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Seen this on another thread
This is a screen shot from doctor Niamh lynchs Instagram. In the actual post she clarifies it's a fictitious "what if" scenario about a fictitious influencers child.

Just for clarity as some replies indicate people thought this was real.

That’s the sapphire day and they wore that coloured clothes last time
---
If bag is wearing something sapphire blue then it’s for the event

Last edited:

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
It'll be interesting to see if they use both grandads names as middle names if it's a boy? Blake has both grandmothers.