Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishjen

VIP Member
I looked back on the grids and it was exactly one month old that they started showing Buhlake’s face. Probably the same plan this time round, if a magazine has any coins to offer.
I also found this gem…no need to thank me, you are all more than welcome.
In the words of Brian….Happy FriYay 🤣
There goes breakfast :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 3

focusdochas

VIP Member
Guess they didn’t repost this as it would not fit their agenda
IMG_0927.jpeg

---
I looked back on the grids and it was exactly one month old that they started showing Buhlake’s face. Probably the same plan this time round, if a magazine has any coins to offer.
I also found this gem…no need to thank me, you are all more than welcome.
In the words of Brian….Happy FriYay 🤣
If I posted something like that I would get banned from instagram but it’s great when he does it

• Haha
They are good parents to Blake but I just get fed up with her been plastered all over there page and all about her milestones poor kids are not private and don’t her me started on people who share the kids and cover there faces but show every milestone they do private means private don’t show them at all terrie mc evoy the same
I would think it’s too early to train her she’s not even 2. But maybe cause new baby coming they want her done but still don’t see the rush

focusdochas

VIP Member
If I was them and lost all my ethics I would play this differently but if I post it they could suddenly come up with a similar tactic

Reactions: 2