Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petal1

VIP Member
I’ve seen Harvey out a few times & it’s him I recognise not the adults.
Yeah, the parents are kinda 'generic parent' looking. I wouldn't recognise them I don't think. Not surprised you recognise Harvey though. Isn't it crazy when you think about it that it's because of his uncles, rather than his parents, that you recognise him?!

Brian has older nieces, in their 20s, I'd say, who are very smart to keep off his insta. Arthur won't have anyone to dance with once the 2 tween girls say enough to being on SM.

Reactions: 4

Madamex

VIP Member
I think they have already said that by asking for the second baby. There’s no way in God’s green earth Aoife can now walk out of that house with her suitcase and possessions and start her life over, get a job, a place to live, can’t drive, no profession or good earning power to afford the crazy rents. I think she has resigned herself to being the third wheel. And will they want her around permanently in their lives until the kids are reared. ?They have a difficult two decades minimum before they are finished rearing and educating them. And the cost is phenomenal!!
She can't drive either?!

I agree baby shower this weekend and baby after that as bdg finishes the radio for summer on 21st so anytime after that

the glam squad are there already and aoife is getting the hair done

Names,not sure will have to have a think

MAMMYD

Absolutely a magazine deal for the pictures
Need some way to pay that extortionate rent on their rental house

Skinner

VIP Member
They're definitely missing out on TS this weekend case of Baloos early arrival, unless they're going tomorrow and won't mention it til then.

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
They need to fill the house up a bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They'll take the top off and use it as a check of drawers for Aoifes room.
Blakes is never in a buggy now, she's always been carried or dangerously hanging off their shoulders. Get her a buggy board and stick it on her old pram.

Ellegee

VIP Member
The whole thing is pitiful and they all deserve each other. Brian referencing tinder though must be the stupidest most disrespectful thing I've read from him but he's not exactly blessed with brains is he! Also him so embarrassed to admit his 'playroom' is actually the living room is hilarious.
There’s a bigger living room in that house. Brian had his candles lighting in it the other night on that big Ottoman coffee table from the old house

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂. Hiiiiiii Orthur 👋
Hi Orthur It took you a while to catch up 🤣🤣🤣 - I said here the announcement put that annoying song in my head for the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Next I want you to show me Buhhhlllaakke watching Bluey 🤣🤣

• Haha