Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope aoife is okay it doesn’t sound like she had a c section giving their post, the only good thing is hopefully she will recover quickly and be able to enjoy her summer because it can take months for you to feel properly mobile after a c section
---

My parents and my hubbys parents would kill me if I called my daughter blu !!!!! You have to think of the poor kids going to school and all with that ridic name!!! Bella would’ve been so much nicer if they wanted to stick to that theme!!! You also think with the middle name starting with an A they’d choose Aoife
I really hope Aoife is doing ok. Things must have happened very fast when she went into labour. I hope she’s comfortable & getting the support she needs.

I think they’re sticking to gender neutral names so Bella would never have worked. Blu is awful though, I can imagine Brian’s lips shooting out like Pingu’s beak every time he gets to the U sound. He has an awful way of overemphasising some sounds

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm Blu
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di

This song is wrecking my head all morning since I saw the announcement 😩😩

I also hope thos poor child won't be addressed by all twenty seven names

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm Blu
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di

This song is wrecking my head all morning since I saw the announcement 😩😩

I also hope thos poor child won't be addressed by all twenty seven names
Lol…now it’s in my head.
Yeah Blu Amar Rose doesn’t roll off the tongue like Blake Maria Rose but Orthur will make it work.
What was wrong with Maria and Rose as their names? Pretty and they’d still have the double barrel surname 🙄
But as Ellegee said…they’re keeping it gender neutral, yawn.
Wait for the ‘True Blu baby I love you’ Madonna song when she’s shown at home.
G’wan Orthur there’s an idea for ya.
On a side note…that surgery hat was seriously under pressure with Orthur’s hair 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Now, we'll have a month or so of footage of her feet, back of her head, her hands etc till the big reveal of her face in a magazine deal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Aoife. Anyone who's had a baby will find it disturbing that those two clowns are prancing around in scrubs for the cameras after what she's been through. I've said it before: The Handmaid's Tale.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's Brian's sense of having to be in control that bugs me! I get it must have knocked the wind out of his narc sails by finding out he has bad swimmers but the constant NEED for holding the children, The fake tears but its LOOK AT MEEEEE, the overuse of BDG so it's HIS initials it's just ARGHHH.
They've completely used Aoife and made her the nanny, house keeper, cook, maid and baby storage facility. They don't give a tit about her or her mental health. Even when discussing her absence from social media this time around, Brian made it about himself and kept firing pops at people who rightly call out his and Orthurs use of Aoife. Can't wait to see Buhlake Maria Rose go apeshit with jealousy.. At least we were spared the Orthur creeping up behind her and touching bump montages.. I'd throat punch anyone that came near me to make themselves look loved up

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's Brian's sense of having to be on control that bugs me! I get it must have knocked the wind out of his sails by finding out he has bad swimmers but the constant NEED for holding the children, the BDG so it's HIS initials it's just ARGHHH.
They've completely used Aoife and made her the nanny, house keeper, cook, maid and baby storage facility. They don't give a tit about her or her mental health. Even when discussing her absence from social media this time around, Brian made it about himself. Can't wait to see Buhlake Maria Rose go apeshit with jealousy
She absolutely will go apeshit. She's been displaying some brattish tendencies at times already.

Especially when she'll cop the phone isn't being pointed in her direction

Reactions: 15
Always liked the name Blake but Blu is awful. They’re not famous enough to get away with a unique name like that, Beyoncé only barely did. Personally think it would have been nice to give a nod to Aoife somewhere in the name, especially when you consider the children have two middle names. In a regular surrogacy situation I wouldn’t think that but this is far from regular and she’s family. How do you repeat Rose and not mention the woman who gave up and sacrificed so much to have children for you? An incredibly selfless act that has included now two major abdominal surgeries

Reactions: 20
Welcome to the world Blu 🙄but in all honesty I’m glad the baby and Aoife are ok. Hope Aoife gets a 1 way ticket and fucks off somewhere to find herself and live her own life.
Poor Blu - this is day 1 of her being subjected to endless content to gain these pair of twats following and get them freebies and adverts galore - courtesy of their little kids. Arthur go stuff your gob with a box of chocolates now the baby is here and your sugar fast has officially ended. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So when was the Sunday at the park filmed and the dancing with the niece in the shared entrance if the baby was born at lunch time and building the bookcase they must have weeks or prerecorded tit to churn out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So when was the Sunday at the park filmed and the dancing with the niece in the shared entrance if the baby was born at lunch time and building the bookcase they must have weeks or prerecorded tit to churn out 😂
And no one cares. Like it's not the birth of baby jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now, we'll have a month or so of footage of her feet, back of her head, her hands etc till the big reveal of her face in a magazine deal.
Who buys magazines these days to justify "deals"?
---
What a pathetic existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If the birth didn’t go to plan & considering Aoifes request for privacy this time round, I hope they keep the details private unless she gives them permission to share. It may have been their daughter’s birth but it’s her body that went through it all.

Reactions: 12
If the birth didn’t go to plan & considering Aoifes request for privacy this time round, I hope they keep the details private unless she gives them permission to share. It may have been their daughter’s birth but it’s her body that went through it all.
No chance, thats their selling point now, *Exclusive * Blu born by emergency c section. It was touch and go, blah blah blah.

Reactions: 16