Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blake is a nice name but Blu 🫤🙄

If they had wanted to stick with the BDG initials there are other names that they could have used.

Blair
Bella
Brooke

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't Beyoncé's daughter called Blu? Blu Ivy. If they wanted the B, why didn't they just call the baby Beyoncé? 🤣
Beyonce Amar Rose Dowling Gourounlian!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The kids should have their own identities, rehashing names and initials is just silly.
But sure would we expect any less from these.
I can tolerate Arthur but Brian does my tits in.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if giving the kids Brian's initials is some sort of compensation for them not being biologically his?

Reactions: 26
I wonder if giving the kids Brian's initials is some sort of compensation for them not being biologically his?
Probably, but so many nicer names that begin with B.
He also gets dibs on holding them when a camera is within 100ft to make up for the fact they aren't biologically his

Reactions: 16
Horrible name, and as before I feel deeply uncomfortable about the role Aoife has assumed in all this.

Reactions: 18
Sounds like Aoife went into labour herself, and Sunday was not the planned delivery date?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Horrible name, and as before I feel deeply uncomfortable about the role Aoife has assumed in all this.
Same. Really hope she is recovering well physically but more importantly is doing ok emotionally, I can't even imagine how she is feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sounds like Aoife went into labour herself, and Sunday was not the planned delivery date?
I hope she's OK too. She had said in the past she did not want to deliver the baby vaginally, that she wanted a more controlled situation. So I do hope she is ok.
I hope Arthur will leave her alone now and not be looking for a 3rd! I really hope she breaks away from them after this but she's so deeply entrenched now I don't know if she'll be able.

Edited to add that I had a giggle over the fact that Brian's plans of a week or 2 downtime before baby arrived didnt happen!! Then again knowing him he'll still take all the downtime he wants!

Reactions: 24
It explains the blue pram liner we saw a few weeks ago, not indicating a boy but the name

Reactions: 10
Imagine them explaining to Brian’s Dad and Orthur’s Mam the name Blu. Why pick that considering the gorgeous names out there. Look at the lovely names their own nieces have.
It’s all Brian anyway I’d say and good luck getting to hold Buhluu in pics Orthur. Although you’ll now be allowed to hold Buhlake.

• Haha
All I can hear now reading that name is Baloo from the jungle book,
Bare necessities those simple bare necessities

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really hope aoife is okay it doesn’t sound like she had a c section giving their post, the only good thing is hopefully she will recover quickly and be able to enjoy her summer because it can take months for you to feel properly mobile after a c section
---
Imagine them explaining to Brian’s Dad and Orthur’s Mam the name Blu. Why pick that considering the gorgeous names out there. Look at the lovely names their own nieces have.
It’s all Brian anyway I’d say and good luck getting to hold Buhluu in pics Orthur. Although you’ll now be allowed to hold Buhlake.
My parents and my hubbys parents would kill me if I called my daughter blu !!!!! You have to think of the poor kids going to school and all with that ridic name!!! Bella would’ve been so much nicer if they wanted to stick to that theme!!! You also think with the middle name starting with an A they’d choose Aoife

I really hope aoife is okay it doesn’t sound like she had a c section giving their post, the only good thing is hopefully she will recover quickly and be able to enjoy her summer because it can take months for you to feel properly mobile after a c section
---

My parents and my hubbys parents would kill me if I called my daughter blu !!!!! You have to think of the poor kids going to school and all with that ridic name!!! Bella would’ve been so much nicer if they wanted to stick to that theme!!! You also think with the middle name starting with an A they’d choose Aoife
Oh that would have been a lovely nod to Aoife!
But do you get the feeling they try to distance her as much as possible? In all the articles today about them she is mentioned briefly and barely mentioned at all in comments. Do people forget that without her this baby wouldn't be!!? I realise in "typical" surrogate scenarios this might be the norm (sadly) but Aoife is family and lives with them and co-rears Blake! Obviously Brian and Arthur can't control what people say but it's because of them that Aoife is forgotten in all of this. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I hope Aoife and both kids are doing well, and that Aoife has someone taking care of her.

But that is a stupid name to lumber a child with, can you imagine calling your kids in for their tea "Buhlake, Balloo come in for your dinner" FML :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14