Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm Blu
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di

This song is wrecking my head all morning since I saw the announcement 😩😩

I also hope thos poor child won't be addressed by all twenty seven names
That is in my head now for the day. 🤣

I hope that Aoife is okay. It's a lot to go through, I imagine. On top of the physical side, there's all the emotional and hormonal stuff to deal with.

Poor Blake will struggle now with a new baby taking the limelight. As often happens anyway but because they have given her no boundaries, the poor kid will struggle even more, imo.

Reactions: 12
You’d feel for Aoife. Recovering in hospital. No baby beside her. In a huge amount of pain after the caesarean.
I know I know; that’s the idea of surrogacy. But that isn’t a normal surrogacy situation.
But I guess it’s okay cos on his post Brian SHOUTED that she’s a SUPERSTAR.
Two babies for them in two years. Yikes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You’d feel for Aoife. Recovering in hospital. No baby beside her. In a huge amount of pain after the caesarean.
I know I know; that’s the idea of surrogacy. But that isn’t a normal surrogacy situation.
I was thinking the same. It's a lot, isn't it.
To do it once was a huge thing, imo.

Reactions: 14
Is the
Is the baby not still beside her though as surely they would have to go through all the same regular tests and checks or do Hollies street keep Blu in the nursery when the dads aren’t there doubt they have these procedures in place to be honest for surrogate situations

Reactions: 6
Everything with them is over dramatised for attention and publicity
Totally!
Remember last time, 10 days after Blake was born Arthur was on announcing to all that he had such amazing energy and wasn't one bit tired. I think that was the final nail for me (after their disgusting comments about the other women who had given birth... still available to hear on podcasts such as Síle Seoige's I think).
He had no comprehension at all that of course he had bleeping energy, he did not birth the baby, nor was he breastfeeding or recovering from a c section. Such male privilege and I really doubt anything has changed this time around.
I was really struck when he and Brian were being interviewed around the time of the "baby train" articles and Arthur became quite impatient with the presenter over questions about Aoife being surrogate again. He kinda shut the conversation down saying that she wanted to and that's that. It smacked of him totally knowing it wasn't the right thing but he was getting what he wanted come hell or high water and did not want to be questioned about it further! Brian actually spoke up and said if she wanted to do it they'd be grateful and Arthur replied impatiently that "she does she does"!! I couldnt believe him, so so pushy. I just think Aoife has been used and I am very sorry for her if she can't see it.
---
Is the

Is the baby not still beside her though as surely they would have to go through all the same regular tests and checks or do Hollies street keep Blu in the nursery when the dads aren’t there doubt they have these procedures in place to be honest for surrogate situations
Didn't they take Blake away pretty much as soon as she was born. 🤔 I'm fairly sure they did.

ETA extra info

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not a fan of the name at all and why another B name why couldn’t they have gone with an A name this time around, Im presuming the B theme is because of Brian.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Don't know how she's done it a second time. Baby whipped away and the loneliness she has to feel while that pair stand with baby for photos. Don't care if she volunteered they outrightly should have said NO. Once was enough.

Reactions: 18
Who buys magazines these days to justify "deals"?
---

What a pathetic existence.
Is the

if Blu passed all the checks she could have been home by lunchtime yesterday. I know last time though there was to be a room for Aoife & another for Blake & her Dads so Aoife would have her space. She got a quick cuddle & that was it.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
And in another while, she will be back with them presumably. On child minding duties for two kids and all the rest of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They will try again for a boy and Aoife is so desperate that she will do it again for them.

• Sad
Is the

In their documentary they said she wasn’t allowed near the child after birth and in the documentary they showed them taking child away it’s to avoid the bonding experience after birth I think

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Once Brian is back to work in September aoife will be back on full time nanny and house keeper mode

• Sad
In their documentary they said she wasn’t allowed near the child after birth and in the documentary they showed them taking child away it’s to avoid the bonding experience after birth I think
I think it’s cruel on the baby. The baby doesn’t know the woman it’s lived in for 9 months, heard talk, felt her emotions, etc isn’t keeping her. Every baby born needs to be near the mother birthing it for that bond and connection. The smell, the skin to skin contact. I know she’s not keeping it and it’s a different situation. It’s just cruel on the baby. It’s a primitive need. 2 good men or 2 good women can raise children but whether anyone likes it or not it takes a man and a woman to make a baby.
Aoife run, don’t walk when you recover from your section.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’ll be even harder on Blake if Aoife doesn’t go back to the house. She’ll miss Aoife and suddenly a new baby in the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Now Aoife has to miss both Blake and her new baby* How fucked up is that. Any mother on here knows exactly how that would feel. I don't even consider her Blake's surrogate anymore, she's her mother! She sees her every day and was rearing her.

*I can't call her Blu. A blue baby or baby blues. Both not a good thing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13