Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be even harder on Blake if Aoife doesn’t go back to the house. She’ll miss Aoife and suddenly a new baby in the house.
Blake is so small she would adapt pretty fast. It’s easier to do it now than wait a few more years. The older she gets the more she will remember & the more she will miss

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm sure the minute they got the positive pregnancy test Arthur was straight into his morning meetings with all the rags looking for the highest bidder to expose baby Blu to the masses! Ca Ching!! 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 9
So will they give Aoife the rest of the week off do you think, or will she back doing the roast dinner for them by Sunday?

This entire thing is just depressing, and I hope Aoife and the children have all the emotional support they will need.

Reactions: 23
I'm sure the minute they got the positive pregnancy test Arthur was straight into his morning meetings with all the rags looking for the highest bidder to expose baby Blu to the masses! Ca Ching!! 🤑🤑🤑
I'm sure he was but will anyone be all that interested, I wonder? They got lots of mileage and presumably made money out of the first child.

What more does anyone want to know? It's another baby, that's it really. 😁

Reactions: 6
How do they get so many positive comments? I’m not against surrogacy at all for couples who cannot conceive but surely we aren’t the only ones who can see that they are exploiting Aoife in every way possible at this point

Reactions: 14
My heart actually breaks for Aoife, I had an emergency section and my baby had to go to SCBU, (yes I know its different) but if she is on the ward with other mothers and babies it's heartbreaking although when I was on hospital they did there best not to have me on the ward with babies, it's really is hard emotional 😢 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
How do they get so many positive comments? I’m not against surrogacy at all for couples who cannot conceive but surely we aren’t the only ones who can see that they are exploiting Aoife in every way possible at this point
I know and I have seen people that I know commenting and feel like 🙄😱

Reactions: 9
Not sure I can stomach the walks to the bus stop in a couple of months again. ‘Buh-loo is the best baby’, ‘Buhlake is sooooooo good with Buhloo’, ‘Buhloo & Buhlake were fast asleep when I left’.

After they reveal her face to RSVP or another publication for some coinage, the next thing will be the Christening. If the Godparents are more low tier celebrities and aren’t Aoife and other family members then I just completely give up with these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm sure he was but will anyone be all that interested, I wonder? They got lots of mileage and presumably made money out of the first child.

What more does anyone want to know? It's another baby, that's it really. 😁
They'll get the shock of their lives once they realise the extent of Blake's awareness of having a phone in her face and that will soften their coughs. Eejits.

Reactions: 8
The godparents will be Nadia and Donal. Brian’s actual sisters or Arthur’s sister won’t get a look in because they are superficial hollow people

Reactions: 16