Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they must be expecting some documentary or some magazine shoot etc to bring in money to let Brian leave his job for two months!!!

Reactions: 3
They seem nice kiddos in fairness, but we shouldn’t be seeing or knowing them
I noticed the cousin with the glasses doesn’t seem as comfortable on camera as she used to be. They’re reaching an age where they won’t want him sticking a camera in their faces anymore so hopefully he will respect that

Reactions: 12
Agree re his niece being a better dancer and that the girl with glasses doesn’t seem as comfortable with the camera as she used to be

We know way more about those kids than we should

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised the sister, Tara, I think it is, lets Harvey and Jesse (the baby) be on their insta. Like, I'd recognise Harvey if I saw him out and about. Wouldn't recognise his parents but he's distinctive looking with his glasses. Arthur and Brian seem to mind them from time to time overnight so it's probably a tricky situation for the parents who probably are glad to have them as babysitters and might feel they can't ask them to keep their boys off social media.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised the sister, Tara, I think it is, lets Harvey and Jesse (the baby) be on their insta. Like, I'd recognise Harvey if I saw him out and about. Wouldn't recognise his parents but he's distinctive looking with his glasses. Arthur and Brian seem to mind them from time to time overnight so it's probably a tricky situation for the parents who probably are glad to have them as babysitters and might feel they can't ask them to keep their boys off social media.
I’ve seen Harvey out a few times & it’s him I recognise not the adults.

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen Harvey out a few times & it’s him I recognise not the adults.
Yeah, the parents are kinda 'generic parent' looking. I wouldn't recognise them I don't think. Not surprised you recognise Harvey though. Isn't it crazy when you think about it that it's because of his uncles, rather than his parents, that you recognise him?!

Brian has older nieces, in their 20s, I'd say, who are very smart to keep off his insta. Arthur won't have anyone to dance with once the 2 tween girls say enough to being on SM.

Reactions: 4