Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit late for him to pull it off but I would have embraced the cul camp role and done gaa content, helps that I know something about the game. Looked at the different players like Sean og etc. nothing that dramatic but loads of content that can be sprinkled in without a mention of Aoife, Blake or the new baby.

Reactions: 5
The only reason they’ve asked him to be an ambassador is they’ve open spaces for migrant children this year and I suppose he’s a fit for that

Reactions: 3
The only reason they’ve asked him to be an ambassador is they’ve open spaces for migrant children this year and I suppose he’s a fit for that
True!
There are immigrants and asylum seekers who actually play hurling etc... it should be them really. Arthur is such a strange choice. He's an armologist for goodness sake, that's not a GAA sport ... yet🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s a bit late for him to pull it off but I would have embraced the cul camp role and done gaa content, helps that I know something about the game. Looked at the different players like Sean og etc. nothing that dramatic but loads of content that can be sprinkled in without a mention of Aoife, Blake or the new baby.
But to do that you need a good working knowledge of the players, etc etc. He doesn’t have that knowledge and neither does Brian. That’s why it’s so crazy to have him doing it. You really need someone who knows what they are talking about. It’s not enough to put him in there because he’s gay, immigrant etc. That’s just lip service. Ticking boxes.

Reactions: 14
Why are they being secretive about the delivery date? So the paps won't overwhelm them🤣 absolute pair of fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yesterday Brian saying he can’t wait for his cosy summer with Orthur, Buhlake and baby.
Eh…where are they putting Aoife? What does she think when she hears him mentioning his summer and doesn’t include her.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So I'm watching their TV programme for the first time, "A modern family" few things.... Arthurs fuckin hair is ridiculous just absolutely bleeping awful, I didnt realise Aoifes speech was as bad as it is, Didnt realise Brian was the oldest sibling. Towards the end of that pregnancy with Blake it was very very apparent Aoife was viewing her as her baby, she was an emotional wreck and the bond was clearly there already as much as she tried to hide it. She definitely wanted to do this as she sees herself as part of Brian and arthurs family, aoife and Arthur are mammy and daddy I honestly think that's how she sees it and wants for her life. Being a surrogate for the second time proves that, she's going no where. It's a bizarre situation but clearly the 3 of them are happy with this set up 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yesterday Brian saying he can’t wait for his cosy summer with Orthur, Buhlake and baby.
Eh…where are they putting Aoife? What does she think when she hears him mentioning his summer and doesn’t include her.
Cosy is probably not the word most people would use re a household with a busy toddler and a brand new baby.
But then he doesn't seem to do very much, and most likely doesn't plan to change that any time soon.

Aoife will be flat out, I'd say, with baby minding duties and the whole lot.

Reactions: 11
I was dead yesterday, I had 98FM on and Brian’s ‘dingaling’ was Arthur, aoife and Blake 😝

I am not bothered about d day, I am dreading the onslaught of shite from online rags, when you’re at a crossroads regarding children and health issues it’s a tough one to see, my friends and family are not an issue as they are all low key but ott over sharing can be quite frustrating and damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am not bothered about d day, I am dreading the onslaught of shite from online rags, when you’re at a crossroads regarding children and health issues it’s a tough one to see, my friends and family are not an issue as they are all low key but ott over sharing can be quite frustrating and damaging.
That child, poor mite not even left the womb yet, is yet another income stream.

Reactions: 10
Jaysis, Brian is squeezing every last drop out of his departure from radio and "six" as if it was interesting news to anyone!! The bang of narcissism off him is real!! Do you ever see pregnant women "announcing" their departure for maternity leave on tv shows? Maybe it happens but I've not seen it.

Notice how Micheal (whoever he is) is only shown from the back on Arthur's stories. Obviously he was warned!! Pity he wouldn't extend the same courtesy to his own daughter!!

So sick of them!!

Last edited:
Two of the biggest doses around with two big heads on them. Orthur, no one cares if you eat a bun or not and Brian, believe me when I say absolutely no one cares that you’re on paternity leave. Including, I would hazard a guess…all of your co-workers.
Would ye ever go home and take care of your daughter and not leave her with Aoife. Surely Brian could have paid for a taxi home this evening.
Hope you have a wonderful summer pretending it’s just the 4 of you and Aoife isn’t still living there and doing the childcare. She may leave for a couple of weeks like before but she’ll be back.
I am also so sick of them (can you tell lol).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In other words. You may leave now. Job done. We’ve got this. 😡
---
So I'm watching their TV programme for the first time, "A modern family" few things.... Arthurs fuckin hair is ridiculous just absolutely bleeping awful, I didnt realise Aoifes speech was as bad as it is, Didnt realise Brian was the oldest sibling. Towards the end of that pregnancy with Blake it was very very apparent Aoife was viewing her as her baby, she was an emotional wreck and the bond was clearly there already as much as she tried to hide it. She definitely wanted to do this as she sees herself as part of Brian and arthurs family, aoife and Arthur are mammy and daddy I honestly think that's how she sees it and wants for her life. Being a surrogate for the second time proves that, she's going no where. It's a bizarre situation but clearly the 3 of them are happy with this set up 🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally agree I think she has feelings for Arthur. They are forever bonded by this. Mother and father to two babies. She’s part of a “celebrity” couple and she’s content. She doesn’t really seem to have any ambitions for a career, homeowner, etc. Doesn’t drive. Probably feels secure in this 3 party parenting.