Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't think of anyone less suited to a GAA ambassador role. Sick to the teeth of this pair. Go rase your much longed for child and get off the Internet.

Reactions: 17
I still can’t get over Orfur being an ambassador for the GAA. The oddest pairing I’ve ever seen. He has never once shown an interest in the GAA or physical fitness in any way, in fact, he’s the opposite!
It’s like Orlaith Donlon doing the ad for Penneys when she’s never even mentioned the brand before in her channel and it’s completely at odds with her aesthetic.

Reactions: 6
It’s like Orlaith Donlon doing the ad for Penneys when she’s never even mentioned the brand before in her channel and it’s completely at odds with her aesthetic.
Like David Beckham currently advertising AliExpress, baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder is the cesarean planned for the 1st July? Isn't buhlaake the 1st September? Just a fleeting thought...

Reactions: 9
I wonder is the cesarean planned for the 1st July? Isn't buhlaake the 1st September? Just a fleeting thought...
Have they said 4th July? (not sure why that date is in my head). I'm taking that with a pinch of salt and reckon it'll be at least a week if not more earlier. They said 10th September for Blake knowing she'd be born on Sept 1st. Arthur posted a stupid story of a tree being removed from his driveway on Sept 1st to distract us all🙄🙄🙄🤣

Reactions: 7
Your paying €80 for your child to go to camp for a week, they have fun with the friends, maybe form new friendships. Why would you care about what the GAA put the money towards
Not me the last poster said she was paying it and not impressed with Arthur being the
Yeah I sometimes think the child looks at him cackling and she is thinking "what's wrong with him eh?" 🤣🤣🤣
she has more sense than him!! I can’t help feeling it’s just a cover up for something else this laughing at nothing. He wants to make out everything is always good and he is always happy.

I hope they are told no this time to a separate room for b&a seeing as aoife will be rearing the child anyway

He finishes work tomorrow on 98 (thank bleeping jaysus). If July 4th is due date, I'd say, with no issues, she'll be sectioned from Thurs next week.

Reactions: 7
The tattlers will be on alert for strange and unusual content from next week, I should add stranger than their usual content 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was Brian not saying WEEKS ago the baby was due imminently? Jez they are so dramatic.
I'm so bored I've lost interest 😅

Reactions: 14
If I was them and lost all my ethics I would play this differently but if I post it they could suddenly come up with a similar tactic

Reactions: 2