Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not her daughter, wasn't her egg, she "housed" the fertilized egg for 9 months so therefore not the child's biological mother whatsoever. Most surrogates are not involved in the child's upbringing and the ones that are do it from a distance, mainly not to confuse the child, but not this lot, they don't give a toss about the kids future nor Aoifes future, just as long as they can keep exploiting them online they're happy.
In Ireland the law recognises Aoife as her mother and Blake as her daughter.

Reactions: 5
I still can’t get over Orfur being an ambassador for the GAA. The oddest pairing I’ve ever seen. He has never once shown an interest in the GAA or physical fitness in any way, in fact, he’s the opposite!
How the hell are they vetting their ambassadors? Such a strange thing for them to do.
Nice to know our €80 for Cúl Camp is going towards orfur stuffing his face with sugar and telling himself he’s off it 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She's not her daughter, wasn't her egg, she "housed" the fertilized egg for 9 months so therefore not the child's biological mother whatsoever. Most surrogates are not involved in the child's upbringing and the ones that are do it from a distance, mainly not to confuse the child, but not this lot, they don't give a toss about the kids future nor Aoifes future, just as long as they can keep exploiting them online they're happy.
She didn't "house an egg", she gestated a fertilised embryo until it was a viable baby. During that time, cells of the baby's travelled through the placenta and mingled with hers. She will have felt the baby moving, felt every ache and pain and twinge as her pregnancy progressed. She will have seen her body change permanently. She will have felt the pain of her c section scar and the cramping and bleeding afterwards. She will have felt her milk coming in. She will have felt a huge connection to the tiny creature she grew in her body for nine months and an overwhelming urge to care for her.

Sorry for going into such gory detail about a woman I don't know, but I'm really sick of the dehumanised tit people talk about surrogacy. She's not an incubator and these two dickheads have no right to take credit for what she's doing. How dare they shove her aside like that and belittle her? They make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Aoife may have started out wanting to just be a 'traditional' surrogate but obviously something changed and she couldn't leave Blake . Perfectly natural and I hope she gets to stay and bring her up for her own and Blake's (plus new babies) sake.

Reactions: 4
Aoife may have started out wanting to just be a 'traditional' surrogate but obviously something changed and she couldn't leave Blake .
Yeah, she realised the quality of parenting Blake would receive from her 2 parents (not a dig at gay parents, a dig at these two parents only).
Used as bait for their instas from the day she was born. At least when under Aoife's care, Blake can be a carefree toddler, and not a performing monkey for social media. It's not the answer, obviously, but I'm glad Blake has Aoife. What a tangled web they have weaved for themselves.

Reactions: 11
She didn't "house an egg", she gestated a fertilised embryo until it was a viable baby. During that time, cells of the baby's travelled through the placenta and mingled with hers. She will have felt the baby moving, felt every ache and pain and twinge as her pregnancy progressed. She will have seen her body change permanently. She will have felt the pain of her c section scar and the cramping and bleeding afterwards. She will have felt her milk coming in. She will have felt a huge connection to the tiny creature she grew in her body for nine months and an overwhelming urge to care for her.

Sorry for going into such gory detail about a woman I don't know, but I'm really sick of the dehumanised tit people talk about surrogacy. She's not an incubator and these two dickheads have no right to take credit for what she's doing. How dare they shove her aside like that and belittle her? They make me sick.
I was SO furious that they cut the cake without Aoife but with Blake. If I was standing there and I was Aoife I would burst. It was the most unforgivable thing to do. Like they were taking the credit for it all and the one that made it POSSIBLE was standing in the crowd of onlookers. It is a sick and totally abnormal situation. I feel in a few years there’s going to be terrible consequences with this playing around with life. how can Aoife walk away from two babies.? If she does she is definitely a different woman than most women who give birth twice.
---
Yeah, she realised the quality of parenting Blake would receive from her 2 parents (not a dig at gay parents, a dig at these two parents only).
Used as bait for their instas from the day she was born. At least when under Aoife's care, Blake can be a carefree toddler, and not a performing monkey for social media. It's not the answer, obviously, but I'm glad Blake has Aoife. What a tangled web they have weaved for themselves.
I don’t want to sound sexist. But how can any two men rear a baby girl on their own?. Surely there has to be some motherly influence in their life. And we saw the maturity of Brian about the bras. But seriously there is so much with girls that you don’t have to deal with for boys. Even dressing a girl is so much more complex than a boy.
---
I still can’t get over Orfur being an ambassador for the GAA. The oddest pairing I’ve ever seen. He has never once shown an interest in the GAA or physical fitness in any way, in fact, he’s the opposite!
How the hell are they vetting their ambassadors? Such a strange thing for them to do.
Nice to know our €80 for Cúl Camp is going towards orfur stuffing his face with sugar and telling himself he’s off it 🙄
God that must be hard to take giving the €80 and knowing some of it goes to him that has zero clue about the GAA. Someone saw a gay celebrity and decided he would be a good role model. I get where they were coming from trying to appeal to all young people gay, straight etc. But I think he wasn’t a good choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was SO furious that they cut the cake without Aoife but with Blake. If I was standing there and I was Aoife I would burst. It was the most unforgivable thing to do. Like they were taking the credit for it all and the one that made it POSSIBLE was standing in the crowd of onlookers. It is a sick and totally abnormal situation. I feel in a few years there’s going to be terrible consequences with this playing around with life. how can Aoife walk away from two babies.? If she does she is definitely a different woman than most women who give birth twice.
---

I don’t want to sound sexist. But how can any two men rear a baby girl on their own?. Surely there has to be some motherly influence in their life. And we saw the maturity of Brian about the bras. But seriously there is so much with girls that you don’t have to deal with for boys. Even dressing a girl is so much more complex than a boy.
---

God that must be hard to take giving the €80 and knowing some of it goes to him that has zero clue about the GAA. Someone saw a gay celebrity and decided he would be a good role model. I get where they were coming from trying to appeal to all young people gay, straight etc. But I think he wasn’t a good choice.
Your paying €80 for your child to go to camp for a week, they have fun with the friends, maybe form new friendships. Why would you care about what the GAA put the money towards

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Your paying €80 for your child to go to camp for a week, they have fun with the friends, maybe form new friendships. Why would you care about what the GAA put the money towards
If fairness you’d think they’d pick someone interested in sport or fitness. Or who played or went as a kid

Reactions: 20
I can think of plenty of ambassadors in all 32 counties that don’t get paid to promote the camp. The multiple county squads. If we want an “influencer” then maybe one who has talked about sports before.

Reactions: 14
Orfur how about giving you your addiction of posting your child daily on social media

Reactions: 10
A couple of County minor players would be much more appropriate. This fool is no health or fitness inspiration to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A couple of County minor players would be much more appropriate. This fool is no health or fitness inspiration to anyone.
I totally agree. Plus Lots of people of different races and cultures with non Irish backgrounds that are passionate about the GAA and have a genuine gra for sport if that’s their angle. Lots of gay people who love the sport if thats what they want. Arthur isn’t the right fit at all. 🙄

Reactions: 17
He hasn't a clue about the gaa , sure he was only on last week about the niece had a match and they won the County championship he had to come back on because it wasn't the county championship they won, if he is going to be brand ambassador at least find out about it. It is very insulting to have him on people paying their hard earned money for camps

Reactions: 14
IMG_8023.jpeg

I’d like to thank Brian for this face, it gave me a great laugh, needed today 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually appreciate my sprinkle of lines now. Never want to look like that, personal preference.

Reactions: 13
How could you forget his work as an ambassador for Cul Camps - such a role model 🙄 and nothing on his grid about it either
Quoting myself
Orrrthur did my post remind you about GAA and you organised a Meeting call with Kellogs after catching up
You are welcome Arty now share more info and learn about the Games, Rules, Fixtures etc

1000025461.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9