Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian you are not pregnant nor have pregnancy hormones 🤬
Your Dad guilt should be because you rarely spends time with Buhlake
Wild child means spoilt - nobody says No to Buhlake Orthur just laughs and records her
They are in for some shock with No 2

Reactions: 14
Exactly! What's he pretending to be worried about? He won't even be there!! (Even if he is taking time off🙄).

Anyone know where they are going on holiday?
---
'When we found out we were pregnant'...
This drives me insane🤯

Reactions: 10
I highly doubt brian is going in holidays with them he never did last year either, sure he can't even spend 1 full day at the weekend with Arthur and blake

Reactions: 11
I highly doubt brian is going in holidays with them he never did last year either, sure he can't even spend 1 full day at the weekend with Arthur and blake
I think Brian mentioned weeks ago that Arthur & Blake were going on hols. Open to correction on that though. I hope Arthur is going to visit his family, especially after reading his mum sends Blake something new every couple of weeks. I’m really surprised with his flexibility work wise that he doesn’t go more.

Reactions: 8
Brian you are not pregnant nor have pregnancy hormones 🤬
Your Dad guilt should be because you rarely spends time with Buhlake
Wild child means spoilt - nobody says No to Buhlake Orthur just laughs and records her
They are in for some shock with No 2
Exactly. Jeepers I'm still thinking of her whacking the tiles with a shovel, in someone else's house.
Poor kid, she is ruined, and is going to be in for a rude awakening in the future.

Brian did go to France last year for a few days I just remember him crying at the airport leaving and then there was a bomb scare and they were offloaded and back to the terminal

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They will employ a cheap labour french au pair when baby number 2 arrives and Aoife will get chucked out like the rubbish. They won’t have a 3rd… too much like hard work and very expensive.

Reactions: 3
Brian did go to France last year for a few days I just remember him crying at the airport leaving and then there was a bomb scare and they were offloaded and back to the terminal
2 days in France & spent most of it drunk.

Reactions: 9
He flew on the Friday went drinking on the Saturday all day and flew back Sunday, but he went to ibiza with pipsy instead

Reactions: 6
Orthur confirmed neither Brian or Aoife going wirh him and Buhlake to visir "all" hos family and he can't wait for Blake to make memories as last year she was only a baby

Remember last year Brian pretened ti be worried when Orthur was taking BMR into the sea - I think he also spent one day in bed "unwell" aka hungover to bits

• Haha
Arfur going with BMR on hols with all the Dowlings except Brian and Aoife who are staying at home . They must be afraid Aoife will leg it🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brian is only DELIRA not to be going!! But make no mistake, he'll get his "girls" holiday probably before baby comes, maybe even after!!!! 😏

Reactions: 8
I think this is a stretch even by tattle standards.

Brian and Arthur are together for about 20 years. It'd be a fairly long game Arthur's playing hanging in there hoping one of his sister's would one day offer to be his surrogate.

Also when they started their journey they didn't know Brian was infertile, maybe the plan was to have a child/children each? The donor egg isn't Aoifes so she's also not the mother.

Their set up is unconventional but being an altruistic surrogate hardly means you want to run away with your gay brother in law.
No not run away with him. Just live with him and raise his kids. I think she’s a bit in love with him and is happy enough with the situation. Otherwise she would have gotten out of there after Blake was born and be in a career now and maybe even also her own relationship.
---
They will employ a cheap labour french au pair when baby number 2 arrives and Aoife will get chucked out like the rubbish. They won’t have a 3rd… too much like hard work and very expensive.
But what if Aoife doesn’t want to leave. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This comment is going back a bit to the house rental chat from the previous thread… the house they left in The K Club has increased massively in sale price since they moved in - 4 years ago they were going for around half a million & are now closer to €700k!!
Also thought it was always obvious it was a rental - they wouldn’t have secured a mortgage immediately after moving here, you need to be here at least 6 months.
The rental market in North Kildare is bananas & a 4/5 bed house would be around €3500-€4000 (https://www.daft.ie/for-rent/house-celbridge-co-kildare/5652585) a month, with a longer commute & not behind a gate. Yes, €5k a month is bananas… but there is very little on the rental market that is affordable or more reasonable.

Reactions: 1
This comment is going back a bit to the house rental chat from the previous thread… the house they left in The K Club has increased massively in sale price since they moved in - 4 years ago they were going for around half a million & are now closer to €700k!!
Also thought it was always obvious it was a rental - they wouldn’t have secured a mortgage immediately after moving here, you need to be here at least 6 months.
The rental market in North Kildare is bananas & a 4/5 bed house would be around €3500-€4000 (https://www.daft.ie/for-rent/house-celbridge-co-kildare/5652585) a month, with a longer commute & not behind a gate. Yes, €5k a month is bananas… but there is very little on the rental market that is affordable or more reasonable.
The rent wouldn't have been that high when the initially moved into kildare , it's jumped massively in the last 2 years

Reactions: 2
Brian was banging on at the time about having multiple London properties, that he'd bought going back 20 years (so with the UK market assume a massive price increase in that time).

I assumed they'd funded a purchase from the sale with the equity from those.

Most people know you can't just land in Ireland and get a mortgage, but they never said they did. Instead they gave the impression they had a number of other long held UK assets. It therefore didn't seem mad that they lived with his dad at first then purchased a place in the KClub.

Reactions: 9