Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very much doubt he has UK properties. If he did we'd have heard all about iddddd. Just a blower full of hot air. It's a sad state of affairs that these two get so much air time.

Reactions: 15
No matter how they spin it every mother in the country will say how tough it is with a toddler and pregnant. The pregnancy itself may be low risk but it’s obvious she looks after Blake a lot.

Reactions: 14
Shur Brian can't be expected to mind his dawtor and his hormones all over the place. Essentially that child is Artors and Aoifes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More articles about them on social media. FFS I’m so sick of the trouple and the kid. They are clearly hungry for fame and attention, it’s a desperate cry to stay relevant. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
More articles about them on social media. FFS I’m so sick of the trouple and the kid. They are clearly hungry for fame and attention, it’s a desperate cry to stay relevant. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Exactly! When they were living in LA there wasn’t a peep about them, the US have too many other wannabes to print about. I’ll never understand why the Irish ‘press’ give them so much footage. Bizarre.

Reactions: 6
Imagine Matt Damon lived here for months shopping locally etc a few years ago and not a single article yet these two turn their heads too quickly and there’s multiple articles written about it.

Reactions: 14
That's because their pr and management team are sending them out , to get then more work they will need to pay the rentsomehow

Reactions: 7
That's because their pr and management team are sending them out , to get then more work they will need to pay the rentsomehow
I think it’s safe to say Orfur is their pr and management team! That’s what all these ‘meetings’ are about…he means drafting emails!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This gem came up in my feed again this morning 🫣. But what Im actually wondering is if they got permission to decorate that room? Would they have had to remove the wallpaper and return it to a neutral state? I suppose if a buyer liked the wallpaper it's grand. While I do like cutie things I really don't like that particular one. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
All I can think when he 'dances' is that he looks like he has fleas and is trying to shake them off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brian hasn't done his walk and talk to the bus stop since they moved, only in town. The bus must stop right outside his new rental.

Wtaf did I just watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he didn’t know how to use the skinny filter then. The little peri winkle bouncing around 🙂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So they've pick a venue for the baby shower 🙄 of course they wouldn't miss an opportunity for freebies and attention

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.