Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Aoife all on her own, I hope a friend or someone is with her while Brian is in Manchester but maybe she will enjoy the peace and quiet

Reactions: 2
That child is being completely exploited. People looking for her to have her own Instagram style page 😳 so completely wrong she can’t give her permission for any of this

Reactions: 18
Arfur filming them all as they go for the last breakfast and one of the BIL sticks his tongue out at arfur, I think he is one that doesn’t like the camera and filming

to be honest I don’t blame him

Reactions: 10
Arfur filming them all as they go for the last breakfast and one of the BIL sticks his tongue out at arfur, I think he is one that doesn’t like the camera and filming

to be honest I don’t blame him
I don’t think he minds or too much. It’s the sisters never look happy apart from the one with the youngest kids but I sometimes think if they really didn’t like it they would have put their foot down over their kids on camera

Reactions: 5
Came on here to say this. I have always found Arthur to be massively desperate and over the top, to the point it made me uncomfortable as it’s so fake and anxiety-inducing but I mostly saw it as just desperate fame hunger. Now, he just seems almost manic. It feels like the wheels are coming off a bit now and I’m not sure why. I can only assume as they are on TV less as those two absolutely adore fame and that is why they still rent a house when by rights, Brian at least could have bought a house years ago, somewhere. Fame whoring and keeping up with the Jones is an expensive pastime.
Maybe because they are having two very young children and it’s him who will have all the responsibility. ?

Reactions: 3
Maybe because they are having two very young children and it’s him who will have all the responsibility. ?
What about their live in slave? He’s literally said he needs a holiday after this holiday because he’s had to look after her full time. He seems to love it when teenage nieces babysit for him.

Reactions: 10
My two cents on this.
I do agree that their should be some sort of legal certificate saying who her parents are and I do hope that this is passed. For all parents who have used surrogacy.

But I don't agree that he should be on her birth certificate. A birth certificate is a legal document. It legally states who is the child's biological father and mother.
You can't mess with that because it suits you.
Yes, they do need to maybe bring in a new legal guardian certificate to protect families in this situation. But he needs to get over the fact that he isn't on the birth cert.
There's thousands and thousands of mothers and fathers all over the country raising children that aren't biologically theirs. They just get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Isn’t a new birth cert issued after adoption. As it stands the birth certificate is wrong because Aoife isn’t the biological mother

Reactions: 3
My two cents on this.
I do agree that their should be some sort of legal certificate saying who her parents are and I do hope that this is passed. For all parents who have used surrogacy.

But I don't agree that he should be on her birth certificate. A birth certificate is a legal document. It legally states who is the child's biological father and mother.
Yes, they do need to maybe bring in a new legal guardian certificate to protect families in this situation. But he needs to get over the fact that he isn't on the birth cert.
There's thousands and thousands of mothers and fathers all over the country raising children that aren't biologically theirs. They just get on with it.

Isn’t a new birth cert issued after adoption. As it stands the birth certificate is wrong because Aoife isn’t the biological mother
Yes it is. Why can Brian not adopt her and get parental rights that way ? Is adoption legal for same sex couples here?

And I 100% agree with the above. Blake's birth cert belongs to Blake. It is the record of the circumstances of her birth.

It is NOT Brian's property and it is NOT intended to sooth his feelings. I don't doubt he wishes desperately he were her biological father but the plain facts are he isn't and hence he doesn't get recorded on her birth cert.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
True, that is the way it is done at present in Ireland. I believe different countries have different rules.
Surrogacy in Ireland is still a fairly new concept so the rules and regulations do need to be ironed out.
But honestly I don't think you should be able to just put whoever you want in there because it suits your circumstances.

Reactions: 8
I thought he could adopt her at 2 years? Didn't he say that around the time of the documentary?
I have an original birth cert and an adoption certificate. My birth mother is on the original birth cert (which was only made available to me in the last few years). Father left blank.
On my adoption cert it lists my adoptive parents and it's a legal document. To me they are my parents but all my life I have yearned to k ow who I really am. It would be outrageous even criminal to me if the powers that be just changed my original birth cert to get rid of my biological information. (Many birth certs were falsified of course).As other posters have said, and I said it myself, Brian cannot be on Blakes birth cert because he is not her biological father. Birth certs are supposed to state facts!
Hopefully it will be sorted in a way that will put Blake's interests front and centre!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My two cents on this.

Agree with this, on the birth cert the mother and father should be named as whoever the egg door and sperm donor are and then it should also state the name of the surrogate as the carrier and birth giver 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's that simple but for some reason Ireland always likes to complicate things.

Reactions: 6
That old chestnut again.
Is he organising a rally or a march on Leinster House or some high profile campaign to change the law seeing as they are both so well known and could front such a campaign, or is he going on political shows to voice his frustration for the current laws and lobby for change?
Or is he just heading for a facial and a spray tan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.