Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Brian like sharing himself in the gold circle lounge , the notions flying to Manchester sitting in the lounge hahahaha dose
There is nothing special about that lounge. You get access to it depending on how often you fly or the type of ticket you have. Used it loads of times due to work and its just very handy if you need somewhere quiet and have work to do before your flight.

Reactions: 4
The hack of Orthur making out that Buhlake with her arm randomly up is her actually striking a pose for the camera.
And what were the other kids in there photo…chop liver? Only Buhlake matters I suppose.
Eh… Orthur did you ask those children’s mothers if it’s okay for you to keep posting pics of them too and the rest of the family who obviously aren’t into it. I would have really killed him if he videoed me singing karaoke like he did with one of the sisters, and posted it for thousands and me minding my own business on holidays.
And Orthur can you please learn another pose for when you turn the camera around to your face or when you’re posing for a photo instead of that head tilted I’m too sexy for my emoji shirt pose.
You can just smile normally you know, show off those free Invisaligned teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just can’t get my head around it, yes you can look to see what a person is wearing but for the first thing you do is log on to see what a child is wearing 🙄

Reactions: 8
Would he ever just live in the moment ffs. Everything is recorded. I could not hang around with someone who is constantly filming. How do the sisters stick it? And the food recordings.... does anyone care? The way he swivels/swirls the phone around his and everyone else's food hurts my brain.

Reactions: 13
Would he ever just live in the moment ffs. Everything is recorded. I could not hang around with someone who is constantly filming. How do the sisters stick it? And the food recordings.... does anyone care? The way he swivels/swirls the phone around his and everyone else's food hurts my brain.
My MIL who’s the exact same! I would be playing with my kids and she would constantly take out the phone and start recording! And it could be when conversations are happening! When u try call her out she says it’s to record precious memories 😂 all the family is literally so uncomfortable when she does it and thankfully she doesn’t post them to 100,000 plus people 😂 but it shows with my family at least, the grandkids don’t have a connection it’s literally her watching them thru a lense… can’t imagine what that would be like if it’s ur own parent!!! It’s very irritating when u are trying to teach your kids not to be an iPad kid 😂

Reactions: 5
How is he not getting any bad comments on the posts about her with the swimwear it’s completely completely inappropriate

Blake has a bit of a cut on top of her lip. Had a bit of a fall I bet while her father was busy zooming in on her rear end

Reactions: 4
Blake has a bit of a cut on top of her lip. Had a bit of a fall I bet while her father was busy zooming in on her rear end
Probably, Her knee is scraped too but she has a snotty nose in most of the videos, I thought the sore nose/lip might be the result the cold. Poor thing thinking it's normal to have a phone shoved in her face every second.

Reactions: 5
she seems to have a cold, he mentioned teething at the start of the hol which can give some kids a snotty nose but there’s a dose doing the rounds that she may have picked up & it looks like under her nose is a bit raw from it.

Reactions: 1
The poor child has looked exhausted since day 1 when she was taken from her bed at 2am

She looks exhausted and tired and her lip looks blistered...Good idea giving her salty snap Arthor😳
---
*snax

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.