Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody messaged asking who does the child’s hair 🙄 👋🏻👋🏻 hi Orthur
Doing her hair! Is that what we call randomly putting bobbins in! She has lovely hair but honestly parting it in a straight line and brushing into the style isn't that difficult. Maybe practise a bit more Orthur before bragging

Reactions: 4
So Arthur is tired now he’s actually looking after Blake full time? Get ready for 2 Arthur!

Reactions: 10
Jesus can he not put the child in a onesie swimsuit to keep the sun off her little shoulders and legs? She’s scorched looking and he should have a Sunhat too. Arthur her scalp looks burned - buy a bleeping hat for her. Thanks Arthur! 😂😂👋👋👋👋

Reactions: 14
What is wrong with them...that child is not even 2 she should not be in the sun like that.she should have a hat and swimsuit that covers her arms and legs ffs.brian then "my baby is so tanned" for duck sake. Any tan is sun damage you dope. So damaging on her young sensitive skin.

Reactions: 22
So Arthur is tired now he’s actually looking after Blake full time? Get ready for 2 Arthur!
Just goes to show how much the handmaid does at home!! They don’t know how lucky they are to have a live-in maid. 3 adults to mind one child!!

He really is nauseating with his carry on. The postman must be forever throwin Shein packages over the locked gates of their community 🙄
I read online today Orthur is being considered as a co-host for Jen Zamperelli. Could you imagine. I’m sure it won’t happen, but why is he being considered for anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He's becoming too much. Over exposed and desperate.
Came on here to say this. I have always found Arthur to be massively desperate and over the top, to the point it made me uncomfortable as it’s so fake and anxiety-inducing but I mostly saw it as just desperate fame hunger. Now, he just seems almost manic. It feels like the wheels are coming off a bit now and I’m not sure why. I can only assume as they are on TV less as those two absolutely adore fame and that is why they still rent a house when by rights, Brian at least could have bought a house years ago, somewhere. Fame whoring and keeping up with the Jones is an expensive pastime.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That poor little girl is scratching her sun burnt legs,how can they be so stupid. She is burnt. Be normal and put a proper sun suit on her for goodness sake. She's not even 2 she's not a fashion accessory.

Reactions: 16
That poor little girl is scratching her sun burnt legs,how can they be so stupid. She is burnt. Be normal and put a proper sun suit on her for goodness sake. She's not even 2 she's not a fashion accessory.
Or apply some if the Boots free sunscreen he brought to so an ad. Reading here too, re the hat on the child.

I showed my 16 year old son that swimsuit video of the child and he was disgusted. Said it’s creepy and weird and why would a parent post their child on show zooming in on her bum and lower half. Paed.o territory according to him and this is a teenager who is too immature to have any major concerns for a child like a grown adult would. She’s also burnt so Arthur when you read this can you stick a bloody rash vest or T-shirt on her because babies shouldn’t get burned from the sun! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
I reported three of the videos to tiktok and they came back no violation. So have appealed and wrote a spiel with it. Just sickens me seeing it. Also reported to Instagram but they'll do nothing they never do

Reactions: 11
What is Brian like sharing himself in the gold circle lounge , the notions flying to Manchester sitting in the lounge hahahaha dose

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It so suits Brian to be minding himself in the private lounge. Wonder are his hormones playing up with the absence of his dawtor.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.