Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stupidly thought they would forego the baby shower this time since Aoife is in the background and after the absolute bashing Brian got after the last one (the photo where he stepped out the morning after in his underwear... all over social media with articles and desperate comments).
Will I ever learn!!

Edited to add this in for anyone who hasn't had their eyes assaulted already. Check out the baby shower photos in the article....

Reactions: 2
Edited to add this in for anyone who hasn't had their eyes assaulted already. Check out the baby shower photos in the article....

[/QUOTE]
Aoife looks so much better in her first pregnancy than she does now. I know she was pampered and preened the 1st time. But now she looks a wreck. And so tired all the time. Those 2 eejits need to open their eyes and see how they are abusing her

Reactions: 5
The whole thing is a disaster. Imagine the convo when someone comes to visit the lads. Hey Aoife, what you up to these days? Nothing, just popping out kids for these two and hiding in my room.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brian looks like he could do with a good wash all the time lately.
My doughter with a boll in the pork. He’s like a parody

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d say the wholesome day at the park was to show tattlers and anyone else who is commenting on FB etc…look we are with our daughter all day, we don’t have Aoife minding her.
Wonder did they tell Aoife to sit this trip out.

Reactions: 14
I cannot stomach how unnatural Brian is with Blake, this ‘baba goo goo ga ga’ shite goes through me 🙄

Reactions: 20
I don’t listen to him does he still talk baby talk to a child with a developing vocabulary

Reactions: 3
I cannot stomach how unnatural Brian is with Blake, this ‘baba goo goo ga ga’ shite goes through me 🙄
It bloody bugs me when he goes on like that
---

Ffs the gutter press at it again

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry my kids are always picking up the dogs toys but I do not put it on insta for thousands of randoms to see 😂 give the child some bloody privacy..

My family had a similar day to them but I don’t even think I took my phone out once (need eyes at the back of my head lol).

and then for that rag to pick it up and publish it… why do the press love them so much???

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think that too. My kids often call their teacher mam. I see Blake doing the same to Aoife and her loving it
If she starts calling her Mam it will really put the cat among the pigeons. She’s her AUNT not her mother. That will make it so confusing for Blake and agree also it will make it so hard for Aoife to leave her.

Reactions: 6
The house they are renting has the option to come furnished or unfurnished so I'd say they have opted for the furnished one. Also I'd say they will want to be back in kildare in the k club but obviously they couldn't get a mortgate to purchase the house they were in .
---

Brian is working on the radio over a year and still cannot work the desk so I doubt he will be bothered learning to drive
Over the past year of being relentlessly bombarded with those two, I began to realise Brian was actually quite an unpleasant character, and not always in a way you can put your finger on if that makes sense. Being on the radio, a pretty cushy job especially during a cost of living, admitting you can’t really be arsed to learn your job properly and treat your colleagues like staff just cemented my opinion of him. That’s really not the flex you think it is Brian. I’m not Arthur’s biggest fan, finding him annoying and insincere, but I find Brian sneering towards him in videos and their relationship uncomfortable 🤷

It is also very on-brand for them to be showing off how quick they apparently got the new place and the only real issue was Brian not driving, in an area where most people can’t even get on a mass viewing of 100 people, let alone a move date. Just incredibly tone deaf and self absorbed as always.

Reactions: 19
I agree with you regarding Brian. He's not very nice and many times I've been shocked at how he treats Arthur. He's v spoilt in the relationship and to me he treats Arthur like a slave.

Reactions: 15
I agree with you regarding Brian. He's not very nice and many times I've been shocked at how he treats Arthur. He's v spoilt in the relationship and to me he treats Arthur like a slave.
I agree. And he gets away with it because he is gay. God forbid you call out a gay man, you'll be called homophobic.

Reactions: 12
Because it would be traumatic for both her and Blake if she was to just up and leave and disappear out of her life for a few months.
She carried Blake through pregnancy and has been her care giver for all her life.
It really is a mess isn’t it! I hadn’t thought of that side more she needs to leave for herself and her life, but forgot about what what would do to Blake. It’s a cluster fook.

Reactions: 3
I agree. And he gets away with it because he is gay. God forbid you call out a gay man, you'll be called homophobic.
Often see him when Arthur is recording and he doesn’t realise he has a face then realises and smiles all for the camera

Reactions: 9
As a gay woman I say sexuality isn’t an excuse for being a twit so people should be able to call people out on tit behaviour.

Reactions: 14
As a gay woman I say sexuality isn’t an excuse for being a twit so people should be able to call people out on tit behaviour.
Absolutely crappy behaviour is crappy behaviour and should be called out on no matter what your sexuality, race or anything else
Brian is gone obnoxious and comes across very bitchy and unlikable

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.