Brian Dowling #11 Let’s do this and keep the freebie begging circus going, J'adore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did they try to buy the house in the k club and were refused a mortgage brian really dod not want to move, if they were refused finance for the house just shows they have not got a Pot to piss in
Silly place to live with no car though, fine if he was just doing the city & back but ballymount to Straffan is an expensive taxi ride or Arthur having to do a round trip, leaving Blake with Aoife. D6 makes a lot more sense.

Reactions: 3
The landlord probably gave them plenty of notice. Unfortunately, this is the reality of renting, they can ask for the house back at the end of the lease.

I just think it's so foolish of them now to throw more money into renting. They have two children and a handmaid to consider, not just themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guess we'll be seeing Orthur doing his bathroom sefies with a dark green background shortly.

Reactions: 4
The gated part is hilarious. I presume part of the reason for that is privacy. So they live in a private gated community but share every aspect of their lives and their child's life on social media. Make it make sense!!

Arthur is very quiet on SM today. I suppose he is doing all the unpacking. Shur who else would do it?!!!
That is so true. On the one hand, they want the privacy of a gated area to live in. On the other hand they splash everything on social media. 🤷‍♀️

I'm guessing that Brian feels that he is the breadwinner and so Arthur has to do everything else.

Reactions: 6
He won’t have the bus worked out yet so Orthur will probably have an early ‘meeting’ in town.
You’d think they’d give the top room to Aoife so that she could maybe have it as a bedroom/sitting room…be away from them sometimes. Plus shouldn’t they be on the same floors as their children. Orthur will have to put a few stair gates in now…unless Brian will do it.. haha only joking, as if.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've nothing to add about their new rental bc I don't live in Dublin but look how well Arthur looks here. CUT. YO. HAIR. ARTHUR!!
Yes looks so well here. Three years ago maybe ? The hair is aging him.
---
Aoife and Arthur spend more time together than my husband and I do. She's there for the long haul I reckon.
She always seems happy with him. They looked like a real family in the car today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They must have money to pay that rent monthly? I know Brian has investment property in the UK, perhaps they are selling that to buy here? He's been in solid employment for 1yr now surely if he can afford that rent they can afford to buy?

There is defo a programme in the making about families with young children unable to get on property ladder….. which happens to coincide with baby no 2 arriving.

I’m sure baby 2 will be in there room for first 3/6 months and hopefully Aoife will get a bit of space with 2 reception rooms.
These two would be the worst to base a program like that on. Brian must have earned decent money in his 20's after BB, as he said himself he had a property(s) in London, so either sell that and buy or if already sold where did the money go, surely enough to buy or a hefty deposit. They arent like other struggling families trying to get on the property ladder. Paying 4/5k in rent a month is ridiculous and would couples/families trying to get on the property ladder even consider spending this kind of money when it can be saved for a house?
They would be better focusing on his sister who moved in with the dad it seems to be able to afford to build/buy a house.

He won’t have the bus worked out yet so Orthur will probably have an early ‘meeting’ in town.
You’d think they’d give the top room to Aoife so that she could maybe have it as a bedroom/sitting room…be away from them sometimes. Plus shouldn’t they be on the same floors as their children. Orthur will have to put a few stair gates in now…unless Brian will do it.. haha only joking, as if.
Would have made perfect sense yo let Aoife have a 'living quarters' (of sorts) on the top floor. She does enough for them God knows.

Reactions: 11
Silly place to live with no car though, fine if he was just doing the city & back but ballymount to Straffan is an expensive taxi ride or Arthur having to do a round trip, leaving Blake with Aoife. D6 makes a lot more sense.
Why? D6 is even further from Ballymount!

Reactions: 1
They are basically paying for the address. Make more sense to drop the notions and save the money

Reactions: 9
Can we even believe he owns properties in London! Sure he lied about the Kildare house. Fur coat no knickers. Reckon all the LV is Jack Chen specials

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would have made perfect sense yo let Aoife have a 'living quarters' (of sorts) on the top floor. She does enough for them God knows.
Aoife needs to move out and get a life of her own , instead of birthing and rearing her brothers kids

Reactions: 13
I don't believe for one second Brian has property in London. He might have liked to pretend he had, bit like owning the house in Straffan. Also, we'd have heard about it a lot more if he did. He's s not modest.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.