Brian Dowling #10 Heads like birds nests, Brians bare chest, life a total grab fest, feel bad for their guests

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes you wonder if they would have gotten away with how much they use aoife if their mother was still alive. My own mother’s anniversary is tomorrow so it’s got me thinking that way
I was actually thinking about their mum earlier. I’d say she would be disgusted at them using Aoife again. I wasn’t going to say anything because I just know himself will use it for content but I don’t know any mother that would be happy about their child putting their body through this twice without having made a life of their own first.
I wonder has Aoife figured out how to do her own pessaries this time round 🤢🤢 I’m still not fully recovered from their TMI on the first pregnancy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I was actually thinking about their mum earlier. I’d say she would be disgusted at them using Aoife again. I wasn’t going to say anything because I just know himself will use it for content but I don’t know any mother that would be happy about their child putting their body through this twice without having made a life of their own first.
I wonder has Aoife figured out how to do her own pessaries this time round 🤢🤢 I’m still not fully recovered from their TMI on the first pregnancy
There in lies what a simp she is, she’s Defo not right in the head! I’ve done ivf 6 times, the suppositories are easy enuf to get in! But I suppose her sailing with ease thru surrogacy isn’t a good enuf story, needs to be made up drama about it , so it can be plastered on evoke, 🥱

Reactions: 10
I think aoife does have some learning disabilities and I think she has done this for them because they make her feel so important and lavish attention on her while shes pregnant and I don't think she's ever been in a relationship of her own and probably thought to herself well this might be the only way I'll have kids even if they're not her eggs she's still carrying and will still have a bond with the babies more than just being an aunt to them and arthur and Brian have taken full advantage of her vulnerability for their own selfish needs
I think she believes she has her family. Brian rarely there so it's her, Arthur and Blake doing stuff together so hard to not feel like a little unit. Blake at the moment knows no different but what happens when she goes to school, it's going to be so confusing to her if Aoife still there helping to raise her. Just think Aoife is crazy these are the best years of her life to be going and making a life for herself. You would wonder if the situation would be the same if their mum was still around.
Aoife defn is having the 2nd baby as they will want Blake to experience the pregnancy as in constantly being told there is a baby in the belly etc...

Reactions: 14
Genuine question. No hate. I wonder how they celebrate Mother’s Day

Reactions: 1
Genuine question. No hate. I wonder how they celebrate Mother’s Day
They, like most families will celebrate the mothers in their life, but their child has 2 fathers, also like a lot of families, so what is your point?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would think its definitely her, any other surrogate would have to be paid quite a lot and they begged for a free christening gown so no chance paying thousands for a surrogate!!

Reactions: 8
It's definitely Aoife. Saw her the end of Dec at her appointment looking fairly peakish. Didn't want to say much up to now incase anything went wrong or it wasn't the case. Brian was dressed like a clown while "pretending" to keep a low profile. My husband didn't know him but thought he was dressed and acting like a moron in a hospital. Aoife had her designer runners etc on clearly buying her affections that way.

Reactions: 16
It's just so convenient for them having Aoife carry the second baby plus she's the live in Nanny. Brian is never there and when Arfur needs to attend eating meetings she covers. They are absolutely exploiting her. She's in too deep now. Her life will be rearing Arfors kids. Maybe that's what makes her happy.

Reactions: 18
I think Aoife genuinely loves Arthur. It mightn’t have been so wrong if they had done what they were supposed to at the beginning and she stay away a while. But Brian being gone does leave her in a family unit with Arthur. There is no way she feels like an aunt to Blake or is the same with her as with her other nieces and nephews. I genuinely don’t see why they don’t just use aoifes egg, at least she would have a child. Brian never was comfortable at the beginning he was definitely going threw issues with it all.

Reactions: 11
Will they be jeering about the other women in the maternity ward with her, like they were last time around 😡
I’ll never forget this! The pair of privileged vile pigs. They commented on how glamorous Aoife looked compared to all the other mothers WHO JUST GAVE BIRTH. Imagine them sauntering in on their high horses, had to toe designer gear picking up their baby that they went to no effort to produce or carry, and judging you during the most vulnerable time of your life

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I wonder how Aoife feels about Orthur this morning saying we’ll be a family of 4.
That’s got to sting when you’re essentially going to be a family of 5 under the one roof. Notwithstanding you’re the one making it all happen for them and not a word of thanks or acknowledgement after the announcement.
Even if he didn’t want to name her he could have said thanks to our amazing surrogate.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope Aoife will be given some recognition today on Mother's day for the huge contribution she makes in Blakes life. She may not be her mother but she certainly acts like her mother in so many ways.

But who knows with those 2!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’ll never forget this! The pair of privileged vile pigs. They commented on how glamorous Aoife looked compared to all the other mothers WHO JUST GAVE BIRTH. Imagine them sauntering in on their high horses, had to toe designer gear picking up their baby that they went to no effort to produce or carry, and judging you during the most vulnerable time of your life
And just in case anyone has forgotten it, or is unaware of it, I'm attaching the post that was made about it, at the time. How fcuking dare they comment about other women in the ward! 😡

Sile Seoige kicked off about his comments about the Irish language, but apparently let this pass by, unremarked. Ugh.

IMG_4106.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
And just in case anyone has forgotten it, or is unaware of it, I'm attaching the post that was made about it, at the time. How fcuking dare they comment about other women in the ward! 😡

Sile Seoige kicked off about his comments about the Irish language, but apparently let this pass by, unremarked. Ugh.

View attachment 2806267
Yeah it's all there on the podcast!! It was such an infuriating listen. Those 2 don't know they're born!!

Reactions: 9
They, like most families will celebrate the mothers in their life, but their child has 2 fathers, also like a lot of families, so what is your point?
I don’t have a point. I have a question. Did you read it?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.