Brian Dowling #10 Heads like birds nests, Brians bare chest, life a total grab fest, feel bad for their guests

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s desperately sad that a young girl has essentially devoted her life to providing a family for her brother. It’s genuinely upsetting that she has nothing else going on it’s kind of like joining the nuns or something 🫣 god love her. I would completely understand if her other siblings voiced their concerns regarding this…

Reactions: 22
Also I think that any online attention with this pregnancy whether good or bad is feeding into their attention seeking and being fame whores. Aoife seems to want a piece of the action even if it’s being the 3rd wheel to this pair of twits. So us lot discussing this 2nd surrogacy pregnancy is just giving them more attention which they crave and queue endless bloody interviews and sob stories about how poor Aoife is just a handmaid hobbit helping her poor brother and his husband give Blake a sibling. And poor wee Brian and his natural lips being hurt by the mean tattlers. 🙄Merciful hour! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Given how vocal BDG was around not having rights to BUlake it’s off he never spoke about the need for a yes vote yesterday

Reactions: 12
Maybe Aoife will be able to take off the brown Teddy Coat now 🙈
Nothing more obvious than her hidden in that giant oversized coat walking through a hotel recently & only filmed from shoulders up. Literally renting out her womb for a few designer bags, holidays & pampering. Forgotten about afterwards then. Once was a blessing but Jesus don’t exploit the poor girl, she looked very upset after Blake & shunned away in her sisters house.

Reactions: 12
Given how vocal BDG was around not having rights to BUlake it’s off he never spoke about the need for a yes vote yesterday
There’s more chance of him voting in a referendum over which is better on the rim of a margarita glass, salt or sugar…the issues that matter to him.

I agree with Mammy2021 above that in actual fact any negative backlash they receive will get them the publicity as much as positive headlines do…even moreso. It will be rounds and rounds of open mouthed poses and poor me headlines. Well poor Aoife although she does seem to be happy to do it. Rather her than me…Orthur down below administering medicine like he did before. Wonder does he shout ‘let’s do dis’ beforehand.
I’ve half a feeling Brian mite not be renewing his morning radio show contract. It does get him out of the house but he despises getting a bus. I wouldn’t be surprised if Othur and his breakfast meetings is trying to secure some sort of weekly reality show.

Reactions: 10
Are reality shows like that still viable. At least with the real housewives crap there’s multiple people to manipulate the storyline

Reactions: 3
There’s more chance of him voting in a referendum over which is better on the rim of a margarita glass, salt or sugar…the issues that matter to him.

I agree with Mammy2021 above that in actual fact any negative backlash they receive will get them the publicity as much as positive headlines do…even moreso. It will be rounds and rounds of open mouthed poses and poor me headlines. Well poor Aoife although she does seem to be happy to do it. Rather her than me…Orthur down below administering medicine like he did before. Wonder does he shout ‘let’s do dis’ beforehand.
I’ve half a feeling Brian mite not be renewing his morning radio show contract. It does get him out of the house but he despises getting a bus. I wouldn’t be surprised if Othur and his breakfast meetings is trying to secure some sort of weekly reality show.
Sorry but the bit in bold made me laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes its Aoife. I saw them on mount st a few weeks back as I was coming out of an appointment from nmh. Pretty sure they walked in there too and she's a fair bit a long, I'd say maybe 6 months now at this stage.
With all the speculation, I presume if it wasn't Aoife they would be setting people straight, so if they are keeping quite, it must be her.

Very wrong for them to use Aoife again

Reactions: 7
Absolutely I agree, those two keep giving us more reasons to dislike them

it baffles me as to why people think they are lovely,amazing and genuine

Reactions: 9
I bet Aoife is picking up French at this stage. Brian will be even more left out when the in laws visit because I’d say Aoife tries to converse with them. After all she’s left with them most of the time.
I can’t believe Brian has been with Orthur, what, about 15 years, and he can’t say Bonjour. That’s an amazing level of selfishness.
@Tulipsfromamsterdam
what you mean after all shes left with them most of the time ?

These pair of cretins make me want to delete my instagram a/c because they will be insufferable once this 2nd child appears. You think they’re bad now? Us folk bitching here is only fuel for their poor gay couple the subject of bullying and trolling online and in the rag mags. 😩😩🙄

Reactions: 11
Most of what I see in here is concern for Blake’s privacy being invaded and her being exposed to creeps, also that aoifes being taken advantage of. Pity none of the media every pick up on that and exploitation of kids online

Reactions: 13
@Tulipsfromamsterdam
what you mean after all shes left with them most of the time ?
Aoife spends an awful lot of time with Orthur’s mother and sister when they visit; if I recall when they are over at Christmastime, Brian and Orthur (but especially Brian) have their nights out while the gang babysit. Brian is usually not around in the daytimes too. So Aoife spends a lot of time with the French speaking in-laws.

Reactions: 8
I think aoife does have some learning disabilities and I think she has done this for them because they make her feel so important and lavish attention on her while shes pregnant and I don't think she's ever been in a relationship of her own and probably thought to herself well this might be the only way I'll have kids even if they're not her eggs she's still carrying and will still have a bond with the babies more than just being an aunt to them and arthur and Brian have taken full advantage of her vulnerability for their own selfish needs

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Makes you wonder if they would have gotten away with how much they use aoife if their mother was still alive. My own mother’s anniversary is tomorrow so it’s got me thinking that way

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting thought,I could be wrong but maybe the only person who could have talked sense into or he would have listened to is his mam, I know my siblings and I have done things differently since our parents are not with us,ie religion etc,

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.