Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
If it’s the sister carrying the child again, she really needs to take a long hard look at herself and get a fucking life! I’m sorry but she is in her 30s.. has she anything at all going on in her life? Go out and find a fella or a girl, go on a good drinking binge, go travelling, get a career, get a hobby 😩 Christ on a bike what a sad existence to act as a human incubator for your self absorbed brother and husband! So sad

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I'm no gaelgoir but i do believe in respecting our native language and those who choose to embrace it an keep our history alive. Certainly I'd never ridicule it or anyone who speaks it. Tbh what Brian did is very typical of his usual arrogant, ignorant and uneducated behaviour. For someone who rams the need for inclusion of diverse families down peoples throats you'd think he would realise that diversity and inclusion take more than one form. I dont like sile but I do agree that it was highly offensive and down right rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Will they be jeering about the other women in the maternity ward with her, like they were last time around 😡
I’ll never forget this! The pair of privileged vile pigs. They commented on how glamorous Aoife looked compared to all the other mothers WHO JUST GAVE BIRTH. Imagine them sauntering in on their high horses, had to toe designer gear picking up their baby that they went to no effort to produce or carry, and judging you during the most vulnerable time of your life

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Marza

Does Brian ever see that child? Crying to media about guardianship and birth certificates how his name isn't mentioned. Parent her first Brian. That'd be a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So I normally lurk here and just read but I just saw the news. I always feel so sad for Aoife, as others have said she just seems to be the unpaid help. Does she have learning difficulties as I sometimes think when she talks she comes across as if she might have? I definitely think spending all that time around Blake she’ll struggle to see her as just her niece and having another one won’t help that. I really don’t get being a surrogate when you have no kids of your own.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I think it’s desperately sad that a young girl has essentially devoted her life to providing a family for her brother. It’s genuinely upsetting that she has nothing else going on it’s kind of like joining the nuns or something 🫣 god love her. I would completely understand if her other siblings voiced their concerns regarding this…

Mammy2021

VIP Member
BDG is not expecting. His sister probably is but not Brian🙄
I’m actually so sad at this announcement and I know any baby’s arrival no matter how it gets here is a miracle, when that baby is so wanted. But this child will be used for another paid advert with content overload and articles on Z list mags just like Blake is. Thankfully Arthur seems such a good dad despite exploiting his toddler. No words for the other corpse Brian. 🙄Aoife is clearly the surrogate as these scabby gits won’t pay for a hotel stay, never mind somebody carrying their child. It’s not healthy for her to be rearing her niece and being the handmade giving her career and whole life for this pair. She’s vulnerable and if she was my sister in that situation, I’d be having a word with my brother. Total exploitation and Blake probably already thinks she’s her mammy. Fucked up modern family if you ask me. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s def Aoife again. It’s understated because they know they are taking advantage of her at this stage

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
I can’t help but think Aoife is emotionally immature/vulnerable and is being exploited by these two fools. Would love to know how this is flying with the rest of the sisters.

Reactions: 20

Rebel in the Kingdom

They don't know how bloody privileged they are same sex or not, to have not just one but two children.
I agree with a poster above, I also think aoife has a gra for Arthur and I'd say they have a great parental dynamic when Brian is sauntering doing everything for Buh lake.
We don't know what goes on behind closed doors but if you didn't know you would be forgiven to think Brian was a live in uncle to that child.

*edited for spelling mistakes.... Mother's day wine 😝

Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think Aoife is doing this because it makes her feel fulfilled and she doesn’t feel like she will ever meet someone and go through this herself for herself and have a family of her own. She even said as much. Those reasons would be ringing alarm bells for me! But Brian and Arthur don’t care. They don’t care if she is vulnerable and they don’t care if she has no life and will potentially be putting her own life and baby making years at risk to do this, as long as they get what they want. They are two of the biggest freeloaders and scroungers on Instagram and I can’t believe they attract the kind of adoring comments that they do. Even if Aoife is not the one who will carry the baby (which she totally is) she will be the one tasked with minding it as she does with Blake, while having to pretend you don’t have an inherent love and tie to these two kids that you birthed and love on another level, all while having no life of your own. They really are such a selfish pair

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Orthur has it on his grid, not stories. Probably wants to keep it more low key because of Handmaid Aoife living with them mostly hidden, minding Buhlake all the time, now carrying another child for them. Will they get her to move out for two weeks when baby arrives so she doesn’t get the bond but then she’ll come back. It all doesn’t sit right with me. Postpone your life for several years so that those two can set up their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Marza

It's just so convenient for them having Aoife carry the second baby plus she's the live in Nanny. Brian is never there and when Arfur needs to attend eating meetings she covers. They are absolutely exploiting her. She's in too deep now. Her life will be rearing Arfors kids. Maybe that's what makes her happy.

Reactions: 18

sandyman

New to this thread so a bit late to it but I saw her and Brian at my last hospital appointment in Holles St!

• Wow
Reactions: 18