Brian Dowling #10 Heads like birds nests, Brians bare chest, life a total grab fest, feel bad for their guests

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just in case anyone has forgotten it, or is unaware of it, I'm attaching the post that was made about it, at the time. How fcuking dare they comment about other women in the ward! šŸ˜”

Sile Seoige kicked off about his comments about the Irish language, but apparently let this pass by, unremarked. Ugh.

View attachment 2806267
Oh my god, that is revolting. Imagine thinking of what people look like during one of the most precious moments of your life. Says a lot about them. Male privilege.

I am late to this thread, does aoife live with them?

Reactions: 9
Oh my god, that is revolting. Imagine thinking of what people look like during one of the most precious moments of your life. Says a lot about them. Male privilege.

I am late to this thread, does aoife live with them?
Yeah think she does much as they try to hide it.

Reactions: 4
They don't know how bloody privileged they are same sex or not, to have not just one but two children.
I agree with a poster above, I also think aoife has a gra for Arthur and I'd say they have a great parental dynamic when Brian is sauntering doing everything for Buh lake.
We don't know what goes on behind closed doors but if you didn't know you would be forgiven to think Brian was a live in uncle to that child.

*edited for spelling mistakes.... Mother's day wine šŸ˜

Reactions: 20
They don't know how bloody privileged they are same sex or not, to have not just one but two children.
I agree with a poster above, I also think aoife has a gra for Arthur and I'd say they have a great parental dynamic when Brian is sauntering doing everything for Buh lake.
We don't know what goes on behind closed doors but if you didn't know you would be forgiven to think Brian was a live in uncle to that child.

*edited for spelling mistakes.... Mother's day wine šŸ˜
Oh defn agree with this. If you didn't know any better I think you would think that Arthur and Aoife are the parents/couple and brian is the uncle. He seems to give the vibe that he wants the title of dad but not the work it entails.
I'm sure we all know from experience just because Blake was such a "good" baby no guarantee for the 2nd.

Reactions: 9
I think Aoife genuinely loves Arthur. It mightnā€™t have been so wrong if they had done what they were supposed to at the beginning and she stay away a while. But Brian being gone does leave her in a family unit with Arthur. There is no way she feels like an aunt to Blake or is the same with her as with her other nieces and nephews. I genuinely donā€™t see why they donā€™t just use aoifes egg, at least she would have a child. Brian never was comfortable at the beginning he was definitely going threw issues with it all.
They definitely said something way back about Aoife fancying Arthur. Arthur knows this and is exploiting her. Aoife has said she's not sure if she wants kids of her own, so I reckon she quite happy with her setup. She'll be the live in nanny to Blake and Baby for the foreseeable future, I'd say. Maybe Aoife is happy with the setup, if she doesn't particularly want her own kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
But with my personal experience of a c section I was told Iā€™d have to have one again, which means the max children youā€™re recommended to have is three. If sheā€™s going again with Brian and Arthur which looks it from the above, it means she may not have children of her own or be limited to one. I think itā€™s a lot to put on someone to have a child for you. The recovery of a c section is no joke and the aftermath of looking at your little kangaroo pouch forever šŸ˜‚ I don't think any designer gear would make it worthwhile for me or any extra insta followe

I am totally open minded to surrogacy etc but having a baby of my own I donā€™t think Iā€™d be able for it mentally.

I hope they get her help after because post natal is no joke. It takes a toll on a person.

defo ageee with the above, Brian does seem like an uncle

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Aoife is doing this because it makes her feel fulfilled and she doesnā€™t feel like she will ever meet someone and go through this herself for herself and have a family of her own. She even said as much. Those reasons would be ringing alarm bells for me! But Brian and Arthur donā€™t care. They donā€™t care if she is vulnerable and they donā€™t care if she has no life and will potentially be putting her own life and baby making years at risk to do this, as long as they get what they want. They are two of the biggest freeloaders and scroungers on Instagram and I canā€™t believe they attract the kind of adoring comments that they do. Even if Aoife is not the one who will carry the baby (which she totally is) she will be the one tasked with minding it as she does with Blake, while having to pretend you donā€™t have an inherent love and tie to these two kids that you birthed and love on another level, all while having no life of your own. They really are such a selfish pair

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But with my personal experience of a c section I was told Iā€™d have to have one again, which means the max children youā€™re recommended to have is three. If sheā€™s going again with Brian and Arthur which looks it from the above, it means she may not have children of her own or be limited to one. I think itā€™s a lot to put on someone to have a child for you. The recovery of a c section is no joke and the aftermath of looking at your little kangaroo pouch forever šŸ˜‚ I don't think any designer gear would make it worthwhile for me or any extra insta followe

I am totally open minded to surrogacy etc but having a baby of my own I donā€™t think Iā€™d be able for it mentally.

I hope they get her help after because post natal is no joke. It takes a toll on a person.

Im not downplaying your personal experience but my sister has five children and were all delivered by C section.
So I'm unsure of three is a rule of thumb

Reactions: 5
I think Aoife is doing this because it makes her feel fulfilled and she doesnā€™t feel like she will ever meet someone and go through this herself for herself and have a family of her own. She even said as much. Those reasons would be ringing alarm bells for me! But Brian and Arthur donā€™t care. They donā€™t care if she is vulnerable and they donā€™t care if she has no life and will potentially be putting her own life and baby making years at risk to do this, as long as they get what they want. They are two of the biggest freeloaders and scroungers on Instagram and I canā€™t believe they attract the kind of adoring comments that they do. Even if Aoife is not the one who will carry the baby (which she totally is) she will be the one tasked with minding it as she does with Blake, while having to pretend you donā€™t have an inherent love and tie to these two kids that you birthed and love on another level, all while having no life of your own. They really are such a selfish pair
This. Itā€™s so self serving.
And Brian whinging about his ā€œrightsā€. How lucky is he to be a father twice over. Many people never get to experience it.
The whole thing is nauseating.

Reactions: 13
Iā€™ll never forget this! The pair of privileged vile pigs. They commented on how glamorous Aoife looked compared to all the other mothers WHO JUST GAVE BIRTH. Imagine them sauntering in on their high horses, had to toe designer gear picking up their baby that they went to no effort to produce or carry, and judging you during the most vulnerable time of your life
Sorry they said what!!! Good grief, have they an ounce of common sense or decorum between them. Why exactly were they looking at women who were just after giving birth surely they should have been too busy with the baby and Aoife to even notice that there were other people there. Gosh, I bet they had a good old witch about me if they noticed me coming out of the building when I Saw them, my hair scraped back that cpuld fry onions withbthe grease, a pair of leggings and a huge hoodie on me that looked like a sack and a not one f given šŸ˜‚ Mind you Aoife didn't look too dressed up herself when I saw her (not that she should be at all). Couldn't tell you what the other two were wearing though!

The more I see an instahun parading their child out for freebies I think of the people who through no fault of their own go through multiple ivf cycles or even canā€™t afford ivf so waiting for the one in a million moment. Itā€™s so draining seeing a fanfare over a baby when it can all be done quietly without social media presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I suspected Aoife was being used again & reading here confirms it!!That poor girl...feel so bad for her..rent a womb for them to have another child to pimp outšŸ™„

Reactions: 5

I've had three c-sections now (not by choice), the most recent just a few weeks ago after which I was told that I could have another one but there's a higher risk of complications and haemorrhage but it's not prohibited/impossible but I guess everyone's bodies and situation is different. I was told after the 1st c-section that a vbac was an option but it didn't work out unfortunately and then after 2 c-sections I had no choice for the third.

• Heart
It is shocking that Aoife is doing this again. I have heard through other people that know the family that there are difficulties there. Just something missing. I would love to know what the Dad and sisters think of it all. I donā€™t believe for one second they could be happy about this. Shame on them for not standing in to protect her. Sheā€™s a single 35 year old. She should be out there living life to the max.

Reactions: 14
I think it's fantastic she can do this again for them , I'd imagine this time the donor egg has been fertilised by Brian's sperms.maybe she feels this is the best of both worlds she has an extra special bond with these babies but not all the responsibility and knows those children will always be closer to her than maybe the other aunties.
I know a few female couples who have had a male relative be their sperms donor , maybe a brother of the girl who wasn't going to be the pregnant one , so then they both feel the baby has both families genetically involved .
I wish them both well and aoife a healthy pregnancy

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think it's fantastic she can do this again for them , I'd imagine this time the donor egg has been fertilised by Brian's sperms.maybe she feels this is the best of both worlds she has an extra special bond with these babies but not all the responsibility and knows those children will always be closer to her than maybe the other aunties.
I know a few female couples who have had a male relative be their sperms donor , maybe a brother of the girl who wasn't going to be the pregnant one , so then they both feel the baby has both families genetically involved .
I wish them both well and aoife a healthy pregnancy
Brian is infertile itā€™s in the book!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.