Brian Dowling #10 Heads like birds nests, Brians bare chest, life a total grab fest, feel bad for their guests

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is this why Brian’s family have been MIA lately?! They were supposed to have everyone for Christmas’s then just had Arthur’s family and Aoife and no sign of them in stories maybe they don’t approve
No sign of any of them at the big Halloween party they had planned either. Brian already admitted there were words over Aoife going again so I’d say there’s a rift in the family for sure. What must their Dad think of it all.

Reactions: 7
Just say their news, it’ll be Arthur left holding the baby as he seems to do the blunt of the looking after of Blake.

Not a mention of Aoife in any comment. All amazing family of 4 talk when clearly Aoife is as much part of the famy as Brian is. In reality Aoife and Arthur could sail off into the sunset and Brian would have no rights.

Reactions: 10
I’d 2 under 2, physically it was very hard in my body (and the tiredness!). If it’s Aoife she’s absolutely barking, she could screw up her own chance for kids if she wants them. Reeks of using her.

Reactions: 13
So I normally lurk here and just read but I just saw the news. I always feel so sad for Aoife, as others have said she just seems to be the unpaid help. Does she have learning difficulties as I sometimes think when she talks she comes across as if she might have? I definitely think spending all that time around Blake she’ll struggle to see her as just her niece and having another one won’t help that. I really don’t get being a surrogate when you have no kids of your own.

Reactions: 22
Also, I think I read on here Brian is infertile but I didn't see it anywhere else. How weired would it to be (even if it's not your egg) to carry your brother's child? I imagine same sex couples in the event of having two would like to 'share' the gene pool. So, maybe I'm reaching a bit but Aoife's mind will end up wrecked if I happen to be right.

Reactions: 4
Surely when she agreed to be a surrogate from day 1 she knew there would be a possibility of a second pregnancy when all was succesful on the first attempt.

Reactions: 1
And Arthur often says he wants lots of children! Nor a care in the world that he has to exploit someone else to actually become a parent!
---
And Arthur often says he wants lots of children! Nor a care in the world that he has to exploit someone else to actually become a parent!

• Wow
Not a mention of Aoife in any comment. All amazing family of 4 talk when clearly Aoife is as much part of the famy as Brian is. In reality Aoife and Arthur could sail off into the sunset and Brian would have no rights.
Tik tok has people mentioning Aoife in the comments.. I'll give it to mid next week for them announcing

Reactions: 5
I think they'll go with aoife to make it 'normal' and easier to understand for buh-lake... Well that's on my bingo card of excuses, I mean explanation
---
I'm blocked by brian, has he mentioned the referendum at all? I'd have thought that yesterday would have been a better time for announcements especially as it was IWD
What did you do to get blocked

Reactions: 2
It’s def Aoife again. It’s understated because they know they are taking advantage of her at this stage
Yes its Aoife. I saw them on mount st a few weeks back as I was coming out of an appointment from nmh. Pretty sure they walked in there too and she's a fair bit a long, I'd say maybe 6 months now at this stage.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So I normally lurk here and just read but I just saw the news. I always feel so sad for Aoife, as others have said she just seems to be the unpaid help. Does she have learning difficulties as I sometimes think when she talks she comes across as if she might have? I definitely think spending all that time around Blake she’ll struggle to see her as just her niece and having another one won’t help that. I really don’t get being a surrogate when you have no kids of your own.
Someone definitely insinuated here before that the family don’t agree as Aoife does have some kind of difficulties. If true it’s disgusting and like something from the handmaids tale

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think whoever said about a spread or story tomorrow is probably right and aoife will be revealed in it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.