Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I need to read more about it but I'm not sure why the EU would indulge the UK. Will this force majeure go through? How can they claim it was unforeseen when the average Joe in the Facebook comments section could predict the problems Brexit would present for NI? 🙈 Poots is supposed to be a leader but I haven't seen him address the people with his proposal for an appropriate, peaceful alternative.
This isn’t a wave it’s a sign of things to come 😂 ... seriously the unionists just want to tighten up the bond with the UK but Poots has a point about the problems consumers are facing , I don’t know about you but I’ve had problems getting stuff from the mainland it’s not going to be sustainable to keep things as they are

Attachments

Romy

VIP Member
Sanity tax has nothing to do with the EU. Actually, I am from a working class background and I discovered "period poverty" issue in the British newspapers, astonished it could be a problem in a rich country like Britain.
As for the covid vaccine, it's only a few weeks' difference. And most people are in no rush. The worst is France. Only 4 of ten people want to get vaccinated against covid. Antivax conspiracy is powerful.
It's not a sanity tax sorry, it's the tax on menstrual products like all products have a tax. I don't know how to explain🙃

mcfeez

VIP Member
I can't see a united Ireland happening the north's being used as a" stop off "for both countries ,nothing more . A lot of retailers have decided they won't be sending goods to NI even though there's a waiver of fees until April #disgusted.
Do you know of any particular retailers atm monga? This is a concern of mine and was wondering if its likely to manifest.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Are you referring to the ludicrous allegations about him and Savile? If so you do realise this is all nonsense made up by far right nutters on Twitter to discredit him?
No, I just think CPS is not great at handling a lot of top cases or most cases in fact. Time and time again people get leanient sentences for serious crimes, you’d get more for not paying your TV licence. So to know he had involvement in the decisions behind CPS, doesn’t give me much faith... anywho this Is all off topic - as your were haha!

Romy

VIP Member
Scotland have made the menstrual products entirely free, if I understood well.
BJ said the tax will be abolished.

As I said, I am not sure it's a priority in other countries. Using better menstrual products (reusable or with less chemicals) is more important.

Blueballs

Well that's obvious. But nothing to do with complaining that the leave campaign didn't foresee events that no one foresaw. There's plenty of real things to complain about brexit without stooping to bad politics to blame them for the knock on effects of a pandemic and war in Europe.

monga

VIP Member
Do you know of any particular retailers atm monga? This is a concern of mine and was wondering if its likely to manifest.
This is just some of them but heard Amazon could be adding on extra delivery charges
F9B38E5B-F34C-485A-B370-39A6A43B8790.jpeg
FFA240EA-3B36-4EAF-AA79-5C0BFF054AF7.jpeg

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Although extremely unlikely, but I hope when Parliament vote on the Act tomorrow, there's an overwhelming majority that vote "no"

That will put the cat amongst the pigeons

mcfeez

VIP Member
That's a benefit! before they were electronically recorded entry and exit going into and out of schengen area so you had no idea if they messed it up. Now you know for sure if it's been recorded, not that ive had any problems
But it didn't matter before because your travel wasnt limited? Now it is.