Bras

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to buy mostly at H&M, Triumph and Hunkemöller thought I was a 38D but then got sized by a store called Change and they put me as a 32J 😶
They are pricey but fit so nicely!

I usually shop at Bravissimo but I find their fitting post-covid a bit weird.

Panache, Pourmoi, Freya and Fantasie bras are all my favourite brands, I stick to non-padded bras.

Has anyone a good online measure yourself guide? I did one a while ago which said I was a 30e. I’ve been waring a 32c for years so I’m not sure that it was right. I know I need to go in to get measured properly but I’m lazy 🤷‍♀️
Please try A Bra that Fits: https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php

Also the whole A Bra that Fits subreddit is generally very good although I find them a bit patronizing at times and they do favour the Grandma style which I personally hate!! As well as size they have ways of determining the shape of your breasts and what style bra will fit them best.

Reactions: 1
I get my basic t shirt bras from Matalan, then I get deadstock from eBay for fancier pieces, such as Boux Avenue, M&S, etc. Also got two Lounge bras on there that were being sold new with tags on for about £10. They are comfortable but not that flattering and def not worth £50!!

I bought this M&S blacony one on ebay for five quid as it was old stock. It's the most gorgeous bra I have ever seen and is more like a £100 one. (Sad;y no longer available.)

Attachments

Has anyone stopped wearing one. Since the first lockdown when I lived in my pjs I haven’t got back to putting one on. I have a big bust but feel so much better without one on.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone stopped wearing one. Since the first lockdown when I lived in my pjs I haven’t got back to putting one on. I have a big bust but feel so much better without one on.
I've stopped wearing underwired ones. The wire was constantly going in to part of my left tit!! I swear my breasts have filled out a bit since I ditched them.

Reactions: 4
I have no tits but used to wear padded bras all the time because I was self conscious. Since the first lockdown I now only wear bralet/sports bra type things and just go bra-less with nipple covers otherwise. Flat as an ironing board but I don’t care anymore and kind of think it looks quite fashionable anyway. When I was a teen it was all about cleavage and having your bra straps showing was the done thing 😂

Reactions: 2
I've stopped wearing underwired ones. The wire was constantly going in to part of my left tit!! I swear my breasts have filled out a bit since I ditched them.
My boobs are pretty small, but I also think mine are bigger since I stopped wearing underwired bras during lockdown.

Reactions: 2
I work In clothing retail.. ladies please can I say STOP PUTTING YOUR BRAS IN THE WASHING MACHINE!!! That's how they don't last, hand wash if you can. If you reaaaaally must put them in a pillow case or wash bag!

I know this thread isn't about that but hopefully might help haha!

Also my company offer "bra measuring" we're not even trained on it, we just measure under and over the bust to get the size!

Reactions: 4
I work In clothing retail.. ladies please can I say STOP PUTTING YOUR BRAS IN THE WASHING MACHINE!!! That's how they don't last, hand wash if you can. If you reaaaaally must put them in a pillow case or wash bag!
I learned this in October when the girl I bought my new bras from nearly screamed at me when I told her what I have been doing with the old ones. Think she was having a rough day 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My boobs are pretty small, but I also think mine are bigger since I stopped wearing underwired bras during lockdown.

I have stopped wearing underwired as well, meant to stop your circulation a bit, so may Well increase your boob size a bit

• Wow
I’ve stopped too! So fascinating to hear the effects. I didn’t associate the positive changes to no bra. I thought gaining healthy weight did that to me.

I don't have massive boobs so I buy non wired ones from Victoria secret they are really comfy.

Just did a big order from Boux Avenue and their sizing is so inconsistent now :( having to send most of it back!