Bras

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to get a pretty...sexy... bra and knicker set for 36EE/F and 14 on the bottom? I haven’t bought any underwear like this in years and don’t know where to look. I’ve had some nice bra’s in the past but the ones I’ve had for the past 5 years are very grannified and not exactly something you’d want to show off in the bedroom 😬
I don’t think Anne summers offer that much for my cup size either 😕

Where to get a pretty...sexy... bra and knicker set for 36EE/F and 14 on the bottom? I haven’t bought any underwear like this in years and don’t know where to look. I’ve had some nice bra’s in the past but the ones I’ve had for the past 5 years are very grannified and not exactly something you’d want to show off in the bedroom 😬
Curvy Kate? Bravissimo? M&S do larger bust sizes too

Reactions: 1
Fantasie would be my go to

Curvy Kate’s Scantilly line is pretty sexy! Also I recently discovered Playful Promises which has some really pretty and sexy sets as well! (I’ve signed up to their subscriptions and they've done free underwear when you buy a bra promos quite a lot so you might even get a deal!)

Curvy Kate’s Scantilly line is pretty sexy! Also I recently discovered Playful Promises which has some really pretty and sexy sets as well! (I’ve signed up to their subscriptions and they've done free underwear when you buy a bra promos quite a lot so you might even get a deal!)
Thanks ladies, I’ve not heard of curvy Kate or playful promises before so I’ll have a butchers! I had a set from M&S last year and didn’t find the quality that great (which surprised me as they’re usually pretty good when it comes to quality) I’ve had a lot of Freya bra’s over the years which I’ve loved but nothing has ever screamed sexy to me. Could just be me though 😂 I suppose if all else fails I could just cut nipple holes out of a mediocre bra 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Victoria’s Secret measuring accurate??? I went in there to get measured properly the other day as I often find I’m in between sizes.
I tend to wear 32AA or 32A but they measured me as a 30C!
i also tried on a 30C bra there which fit perfectly and I really don’t understand because anywhere else no way would that fit and I’m obviously no where near a C cup, I’m basically flat with no cleavage so I’ve been left very confused…

Is Victoria’s Secret measuring accurate??? I went in there to get measured properly the other day as I often find I’m in between sizes.
i also tried on a 30C bra there which fit perfectly and I really don’t understand because anywhere else no way would that fit and I’m obviously no where near a C cup, I’m basically flat with no cleavage so I’ve been left very confused…
If you're happy with the bra, don't worry about it but if you go to another shop make sure you get remeasured

Agree. It doesn't really matter what the size is as long as it fits well. When I was fitted at Rigby & Peller many moons ago, I was told that different brands come up bigger or smaller, which of course is profoundly unhelpful.

You might be a 30c if that's what you were measured as . The cup on a 30c is smaller than the cup on a 34c .
Bras often have a tighter band and a larger cup size now.

That's true. I thought I was a 32C but after reading the way to measure yourself on this thread it seems I am a 30DD and I must say, this size fits much better.