Bras

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have bought mine from M&S for years. Always worn a 36DD/E.
Actually had a go with the boob or bust website a couple of weeks ago and it came out with 34G.

How do they measure you a bravissimo? Hope they don’t judge me for only fake tanning my neck and chest and not my boobs 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I first went to Bravissimo they looked at me in the bra, then without a bra and then started trying different sizes on - I was wearing a 34E and falling out of it and measured as a 30HH but I often buy a 32H as I find the 30 tight,

Reactions: 1
Try boob or Bust and use their online calculator . They have a Facebook group too. A lot of the posts are people saying they had a smaller band size and a larger cup size than they were wearing in high street bras .
Also , you can measure yourself 'properly ' at home.
I tried boob or bust and brought one bra in my recommended size. Fits like a glove! Thanks so much for the recommendation, I’ve to replace all my worn out 32Cs now for I have seen the light 😂

I get 32 DD/E on ABraThatFits and 30F on BoobOrBust :oops: I don't think a 30 would go over one elbow tho :ROFLMAO: I'll just stick with my 34D bras I think.

I tried boob or bust and brought one bra in my recommended size. Fits like a glove! Thanks so much for the recommendation, I’ve to replace all my worn out 32Cs now for I have seen the light 😂
Could have written this post myself. Thanks to the poster who put Boob or Bust on. I put my measurements in and a new size popped up. The bras in the new size arrived today and the fit is perfect - so much more comfortable and supportive.
I think my old bras will all have to go.

Reactions: 2
Where do you get yours from?

I normally change mine about every six months but the last two lots that I have had from M & S, the quality has been very poor, just put two more in the bin.

Primark, I don't think the cups sizes are great and I'm only a B
Was a trained bra fitter in my previous job. 90% of women (or at least out of the 100s I saw in that job) have too big a band size and too small a cup size- for example I was wearing a 34E and I was actually a 30FF. I think there’s a stigma around bra cup sizes and a lot of women I fit refused to believe they were anything above a D because for their whole life they were told they were to just go up a band size if it didn’t fit.
Also don’t buy from m and s I didn’t work there but a couple of my old colleagues did and they said it was regular practice to just fit women in the sizes they had in stock to hand! Whereas if we didn’t have your size in stock we’d say sorry and direct you to another store or online.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lol tried the boob or bust calculator for a laugh and apparently I’m a 28E 😂 I’m flat as a pancake but have quite a broad upper back area and pec muscles so I think it throws the calculator off. I think I’m a 30B officially but I do sometimes wear a 30C/32A or 32B usually because it’s hard to get 30 backs anywhere, and tbh I only ever wear proper bras for ✨dressing up✨ if you catch my drift! There’s nothing to support really.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So, I’m either about to have my bra life revolutionised, or the boob or bust calculator is just plain wrong

Apparently I’m a 28 E/F?! I’m flat as a pancake 🤣 and have spent years wearing 30B/32A 🤣

Also, can anyone advise where i might be able to get a low back, strapless white or nude bra.. my wedding dress has a back that is slightly lower than a normal bra strap, but I don’t want to use a backless bra or anything as I’ve never worn one before

• Haha
So, I’m either about to have my bra life revolutionised, or the boob or bust calculator is just plain wrong

Apparently I’m a 28 E/F?! I’m flat as a pancake 🤣 and have spent years wearing 30B/32A 🤣

Also, can anyone advise where i might be able to get a low back, strapless white or nude bra.. my wedding dress has a back that is slightly lower than a normal bra strap, but I don’t want to use a backless bra or anything as I’ve never worn one before
wunderbra!!!!!

• Heart
I’m a 30E/32DD. I don’t look it though. I get my bras from the M&S sale as my sizes don’t seem very popular, especially the 30E!

I've also been having problems wearing old 32 or 34A bras. I used boob or bust and it came out with a 30F :oops: and the A Bra that Fits calculator and it came out with 32D! I went to House of Fraser yesterday lunchtime to try some on and the fitting rooms were shut :confused:

Can anyone recommend a company with a decent returns policy? I don't really want to buy Primark bras again because the quality tends to be naff.

34B and i go to M&S or boux avenue. I like a matching set and they do cute ones. M&S are best hands down they’re well worth the money I think

Nothing that isn't eye-wateringly expensive, unfortunately.
The boutiques often gave a sale rail, you'll get measured properly and youl l know which brands fit your shape
I shop in charity shops for a lot of my clothing but I will not compromise on my bras. A well fitting bra will do wonders for your posture and make your clothes look a lot better. Take a dress with you to see the differenc

Reactions: 3
Hey! Any suggestions for where to buy reasonably priced bras with a lot of support for a bigger bust that don’t look like granny bras? I’m a 38K and sick of spending £30+ per bra 😂 a lot of places don’t do large sizes.

34B and i go to M&S or boux avenue. I like a matching set and they do cute ones. M&S are best hands down they’re well worth the money I think

My bra size as well. The last two batches of bras I got from M&S, just fell apart.

Hey! Any suggestions for where to buy reasonably priced bras with a lot of support for a bigger bust that don’t look like granny bras? I’m a 38K and sick of spending £30+ per bra 😂 a lot of places don’t do large sizes.
I would ebay old stock bravissimo bras. Some on there pre owned but several new and not granny style and not with the bravissimo price tag!