Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t a holly thread but her and Erin are both just so thick. On hollys latest video she was so confused as to why there was nothing inside her hollow egg 🙃
There is nothing inside her hollow head so it shouldn't be confusing at all really...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Erin Bowyer is potentially the most useless organism that's ever existed:

• Has the easiest job in the world but cant even be arsed to stick to her "two uploads a week" rule.
  • Routinely forgets to record outtros, just uploads anyway
  • Entitles a video "Only Eating Spanish Food for 24 Hours".. Goes on to eat a French Cereal for breakfast, f***ing Pizza (!) for lunch and "the most Spanish food there is" - Paella for dinner (and then doesn't eat all of it cos she doesn't like seafood.)
Can't we strap some dynamite to her and ship her off to Putin?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Erin Bowyer is potentially the most useless organism that's ever existed:

• Has the easiest job in the world but cant even be arsed to stick to her "two uploads a week" rule.
  • Routinely forgets to record outtros, just uploads anyway
  • Entitles a video "Only Eating Spanish Food for 24 Hours".. Goes on to eat a French Cereal for breakfast, f***ing Pizza (!) for lunch and "the most Spanish food there is" - Paella for dinner (and then doesn't eat all of it cos she doesn't like seafood.)
Can't we strap some dynamite to her and ship her off to Putin?
This video really annoyed me. I’m not sure where abouts in Spain they were but we’ve got a villa in Spain and there is soooo much stuff they could have. She could have got a meat paella!

Reactions: 1
This video really annoyed me. I’m not sure where abouts in Spain they were but we’ve got a villa in Spain and there is soooo much stuff they could have. She could have got a meat paella!
I commented on this and she just love hearted the commented??
C24AC4D1-B72B-4FDB-98DF-4BB18AE422AA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To do bare minimum on YouTube. The amount of money they can get. To be able to afford Dubai. I think I need a career change 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh God the DOOBYE content will be painful. They don't drink or eat any interesting food, they never wear any clothes other than tracksuits...what is there for them to do in Doooooobi??

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it bizarre that in Erin’s Q&A video she was stressed about where to put their baby that doesn’t exist?! Please don’t tell me they’re planning on a child asap… the girl looks like she can barely manage to wash her face half the time let alone be responsible for a whole other human being at 22 years old and don’t get me started on Brandy McBlinkston🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t watch their videos because I don’t want to give them the views but did they take the baby away on their own?
No they went with Erin’s family and I think they stayed in the villa her family own

Reactions: 1
Spend 100s of pounds to visit another country to sit on your fat arses and eat British food, what an experience!

Reactions: 3
I know this isn’t a ellie hinchliffe thread but I’m glad to see her hanging out with others like haz, Byron, ana, clough sisters ect

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed recently they constantly repeat the same sentence they’ve just said? I can’t unsee it and it’s doing my head in 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.