Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's crazy that someone would pay that amount to just change a insta name. They don't even have blue ticks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
there house tour 😂😂😂😂😂😭 how much boring can u get. she says ‘basically’ every 2 minutes

Reactions: 2
Wtf with the photo of the random house with a pool on Brandon latest video 🤦🏼‍♀️

Their house is so grey I thought I was colour blind. They could have at least washed up and laughing at Erin’s cleaning cupboard not as big as it used to be as they both go lazy to clean. Why would they wanna get rid of the downstairs toilet? I wouldn’t want people having to go upstairs to use the toilet especially if it’s kids. Why they on about a nursery? I don’t watch them, Is she pregs?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wtf with the photo of the random house with a pool on Brandon latest video 🤦🏼‍♀️

Their house is so grey I thought I was colour blind. They could have at least washed up and laughing at Erin’s cleaning cupboard not as big as it used to be as they both go lazy to clean. Why would they wanna get rid of the downstairs toilet? I wouldn’t want people having to go upstairs to use the toilet especially if it’s kids. Why they on about a nursery? I don’t watch them, Is she pregs?
As far as I know she isn’t. But in their last video Brandon did say Erin wants a baby. I reckon he doesn’t want one yet though.

Reactions: 1
Erin is convinced she’ll be an ‘oh so perfect’ mum but to be honest her laziness, her harmful attitude towards food, her over-inflated ego and her lack of chemistry with Brandon just doesn’t cut it😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god imagine if they did have a baby with Brandons big daft block head and obsessive blinking
Then mix this with Erin's attitude...

Reactions: 4
Yep, she's probably only got with Brandon cos he had a YouTube channel and was earning money from it

Reactions: 5
I know this isn’t a holly thread but her and Erin are both just so thick. On hollys latest video she was so confused as to why there was nothing inside her hollow egg 🙃

Reactions: 6
I know this isn’t a holly thread but her and Erin are both just so thick. On hollys latest video she was so confused as to why there was nothing inside her hollow egg 🙃
It's put on for the camera and the sad thing is she thinks it makes her look good or funny. The girls like what, 16? Of course she knows easter eggs are hollow.

Does my head in

It's put on for the camera and the sad thing is she thinks it makes her look good or funny. The girls like what, 16? Of course she knows easter eggs are hollow.

Does my head in
It just makes me cringe so bad! What 16 year old doesn’t know how to boil a egg. That ‘soft’ boiled egg was harder than a hard boiled egg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It just makes me cringe so bad! What 16 year old doesn’t know how to boil a egg. That ‘soft’ boiled egg was harder than a hard boiled egg 😂
I swear she just pretends to be thick because she thinks people will laugh... in reality though, she just looks like a tit!

Does she have her own channel now?

Reactions: 3
Yeah ‘on the road to 100k’
Fucks sake Erin and Holly aren't half climbing onto Brandon's YouTube 'success' 🤭

Makes sense now though, Holly will be leaving school or has already left school...Will go to college for a bit or whatever but overall goal will be to be an 'influencer' like b&e... she won't want to get up early mornings and go to work like a normal person

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Makes sense now though, Holly will be leaving school or has already left school...Will go to college for a bit or whatever but overall goal will be to be an 'influencer' like b&e... she won't want to get up early mornings and go to work like a normal person
She was doing beauty at college but now I think about it she hasn’t mentioned it in a little while. It’s a while since I left school but I think now you have to stay in education until you’re 18 or in an apprenticeship/full time job. I’m not sure her youtube would quite meet the guidelines to be classed as a full time job

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.