Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are really going struggle when this baby comes along! There both very lazy she is lying naked in bed 90% of the time moaning at blinky. God help them when they’ve got to do night feeds and can’t lay in bed till midday!!

Reactions: 9
Erin wanting to pick the babies name even though Brandon doesn’t like it. I feel if that happens the baby will definitely have an influencer name. I think Brandon is more likely to go for a normal name or a more normal name than Erin

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I can't wait to see these two with a baby, they don't even walk their dog, clean their house or edit their videos and they don't wake up till afternoon, I would love to even see them do just 1 day in a real job, that would be a shock to the system, then she'd have might have reason to live with a face like a slapped arse

Reactions: 14
I don’t think they’ll leave the house much at all, probably hoping to just be in bed or cuddled on the sofa all day. Defo think it’ll be a big shock for both of them they don’t seem to get up till mid day everyday and then just mope around all week

Reactions: 5
Wtf is she doing and why does she keep pouting her lips

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I don't mind Brandon, he's a bit childish but seems quite a nice guy, Erin just comes across as stuck up

I really like Holly she seems very caring and down to earth. HOWEVER why when she goes on holiday does she do those god awful poses nearly breaking her back and pouting.

At least Holly has a bit of personality and drive, she seems really serious about growing her channel and making good content, and she seems genuinely grateful. Not to mention that she actually gets out of bed before midday, walks her own dog and goes to the gym and plays football.

Erin is so basic looking but really thinks she’s something special. That stupid pout she does it so ugly

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the Karaoke stuff? Was Erin actually drinking
I never saw it no but by the sounds of things she looked like she was having a good time there for people thinking she was drinking. As she said she wasn’t much of a drinker before pregnancy anyway😂 but who knows

Reactions: 4
the boomerang of brandon’s recent instagram gives me such an ick😂😂 if my boyfriend was sitting there doing that i’d have to break up with him because what

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t really understand they keep saying they like trendy names but don’t want one that’s popular

the boomerang of brandon’s recent instagram gives me such an ick😂😂 if my boyfriend was sitting there doing that i’d have to break up with him because what
He’s vile🤢🤢🤢 such a walking stubby looking ick🤮 no wonder the baby is Harrison’s🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The baby is going to be born extremely tanned, with dark hair, dark eyes, and a full sleeve…

• Haha
I had to have a look after seeing this comment and I wish I hadn’t now😭 I feel ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.