Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably Harrison’s, he seem a bit emotional 🤣
Ok but why did Harrison get a special box to reveal Erin is pregnant but everyone else got a pregnancy test shoved in their faces 😂 I honestly used to think Erin fancied him 😂

Reactions: 8
Ok but why did Harrison get a special box to reveal Erin is pregnant but everyone else got a pregnancy test shoved in their faces 😂 I honestly used to think Erin fancied him 😂
I'm still convinced she does, he's much better looking than Brandon Blockhead.

Reactions: 6
I think a boy.
That must’ve cost so much money. I was surprised in the shopping video them talking about how expensive things were. Usually they don’t seem to care, maybe a bit worried?

Reactions: 5
i think it’s erin’s mum’s garden or someone’s because i’m sure her sisters baby shower was there too

Reactions: 2
Why do people drag out gender reveal like it’s something exciting all these black and white photos literally the videos going to be everyone guessing the gender says who I am lots of crying shaking Cus there neverous celebriting the gender more crying

Reactions: 9
Why do people drag out gender reveal like it’s something exciting all these black and white photos literally the videos going to be everyone guessing the gender says who I am lots of crying shaking Cus there neverous celebriting the gender more crying
I’ve said this before but ‘influencers’ seem to think people care as much as they do about them having children and I find it totally bizarre🙄 in all honesty no one gives a flying duck if it’s not their own child or family so why long it out like the suspense is gonna kill us🤷🏻‍♀️ announce what your sprog is and get on with life

Reactions: 8
I’ve said this before but ‘influencers’ seem to think people care as much as they do about them having children and I find it totally bizarre🙄 in all honesty no one gives a flying duck if it’s not their own child or family so why long it out like the suspense is gonna kill us🤷🏻‍♀️ announce what your sprog is and get on with life
Poor sprog isn’t even out yet and they’ve already made 12 baby/pregnancy videos (14 if you include Holly’s videos) 😭 lordddd help that baby

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.