Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something about the mum and dad splitting up? Saying they’re off on holiday to Dubai with holly her bf and the dad, holly and her bf went just with the dad, holly doing cooking tiktoks just for her and her dad. What’s happened to the mum?

Reactions: 1
Have I missed something about the mum and dad splitting up? Saying they’re off on holiday to Dubai with holly her bf and the dad, holly and her bf went just with the dad, holly doing cooking tiktoks just for her and her dad. What’s happened to the mum?
Yeah they spilt up Erin said in a live but don’t think it’s actually been addressed properly

Reactions: 2
Holly spoke about it in her “I answered assumptions about me” video posted in December
The time stamp is 5:00

Reactions: 4
Brandon puts such long posts for Erin on her bday or their anniversary or valentines. She doesn’t do the same for him, I don’t think she even put anything up for his bday last year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s copied The3halls, dad has a biking channel now. They’ll do anything for that little extra income, onlyfans will be on the horizon soon.
Oh god I did not need that image in my head :sick: two of the most unsexy people in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erin is so moody and annoying in Ellie’s recent video. She looks ugly too
Mateeee did u see at the end when she said to Lee that’s a stupid question and he said Ellie wrote the questions and she went yeah well it’s stupid and Ellie’s face! She is vile I don’t understand why anyone would want to be friends with her. She is very jealous of Ellie you can tell! And probably jealous of Ellie and lee’s relationship as they don’t take themselves so seriously, they have a laugh and stuff. I would have head butted her lol. Stupid question well what do u think of this Erin!!! Silly bleep she really is getting to me more and more lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mateeee did u see at the end when she said to Lee that’s a stupid question and he said Ellie wrote the questions and she went yeah well it’s stupid and Ellie’s face! She is vile I don’t understand why anyone would want to be friends with her. She is very jealous of Ellie you can tell! And probably jealous of Ellie and lee’s relationship as they don’t take themselves so seriously, they have a laugh and stuff. I would have head butted her lol. Stupid question well what do u think of this Erin!!! Silly bleep she really is getting to me more and more lmao
She really thinks she’s better than everyone doesn’t she. Needs to be knocked down a peg or two

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really thinks she’s better than everyone doesn’t she. Needs to be knocked down a peg or two
I’d love to knock her down a few pegs. And uno what the joke is she is nothingggg special 🤣 I’m not one to bring other women down typically but she is quite ugly, when she does her make up and makes an effort I’d say she’s a 5/10 and that’s that. Without it she’s a bleeping ogre lol someone commented on Ellie’s video that she’s always moody on there videos she just looks like she would rather be anywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ikr it’s just a game Erin, lighten up

Idk why she acts prestige and better than everyone. I lowkey think Brandon can do better 💀

Erin is so moody and annoying in Ellie’s recent video. She looks ugly too
She’s always moody and jealous.

I can’t stand her in most videos.It’s been getting worst recently. She acts like a child sometimes

She’s always moody and jealous.

I can’t stand her in most videos.It’s been getting worst recently. She acts like a child sometimes
I have deffo noticed she’s getting worse. When Ellie went holiday with haz and stuff and seemed to be in with haz and Ana I bet she hated that! Doesn’t seem like she has many friends at all, except kaci jay 🤣

• Haha
I have deffo noticed she’s getting worse. When Ellie went holiday with haz and stuff and seemed to be in with haz and Ana I bet she hated that! Doesn’t seem like she has many friends at all, except kaci jay 🤣
least elllie has fun with Ana and haz and smiles unlike with Erin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she really just call their anniversary a "working day" 😭 duck me, she wouldn't know a working day if it slapped her in the face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.