Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she only tan the top of neck. Erin’s new video she looks ridiculous with bright orange neck then pale around her low cut top 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve just found this thread but I’m delighted to know I’m not the only one that doesn’t like Erin! I couldn’t understand how I never saw any “mean comments” on their videos. I stopped watching them years ago because I couldn’t stand her & didn’t like how she constantly shouted on the videos!

Reactions: 9
There so out of touch in the new video becoming parents baby sitting Erin's niece. Brandon said they are never up at half 7 and pretty much compared it to when you go to the airport 🤣 and was saying how crazy the traffic was travelling in school time. Most people get uo early for work school ect and travel during peak time 🤣 I think usually everyday they wake up around 11am

Reactions: 13
I've always liked Holly for being down to earth in her latest reels on holiday could she pose anymore 🙈 how does her boyfriend put up with it constantly making him take photos. The sunsets are the best one is the worst 🤣 she really isn't bless natrualy in the face I don't think.
---
I've always liked Holly for being down to earth in her latest reels on holiday could she pose anymore 🙈 how does her boyfriend put up with it constantly making him take photos. The sunsets are the best one is the worst 🤣 she really isn't bless natrualy in the face I don't think.
He did actually say this and I don't think he is joking how embarrassing

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I saw Brandon and Erin in bluewater today, I didn’t realise how tall Erin was. She’s really rough looking and they didn’t really seem to be interacting, just looked moody

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw Brandon and Erin in bluewater today, I didn’t realise how tall Erin was. She’s really rough looking and they didn’t really seem to be interacting, just looked moody
Erin seems to be “sick” every week she’s always moaning on her Instagram story

Reactions: 6
Erin says she filmed a last minute video because she’s been sick all week, but she films most of her video the day before she posts it? I’d honestly love to know what they do all week🤣

Reactions: 6
Erin says she filmed a last minute video because she’s been sick all week, but she films most of her video the day before she posts it? I’d honestly love to know what they do all week🤣

Me too! They have dog walkers, cleaners and post one video a week and have editors. Think they sit in bed all day

Reactions: 7
How tall do you reckon she is? she's always struck me as someone who'd claim to be so short with a small appetite...

Reactions: 4
I never understand why YouTubers make accounts on dating apps for videos that’s just so weird

also Erin in Brandon’s video is so annoying

I never understand why YouTubers make accounts on dating apps for videos that’s just so weird

also Erin in Brandon’s video is so annoying
Literally nothing remotely funny about pretending to be on tinder. It’s clearly fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.