Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else clock the story this morning when he 'not been up this early for about ten years' and it was 7.15...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else clock the story this morning when he 'not been up this early for about ten years' and it was 7.15...
Yes! They are so unbelievably lazy, god knows what time they actually usually get up. They will come down to earth with a serious bang when there YouTube’s dry up and the money stops coming in and they have to get proper jobs and get up ‘early’ they infuriate me lol

Reactions: 5
What makes you guys think that? Tattle is always right when it comes to this so I believe she’s pregnant now 😂

Reactions: 2
What makes you guys think that? Tattle is always right when it comes to this so I believe she’s pregnant now 😂
She seems to of been 'ill' quiet abit recently, they've looked after the baby quite alot (almost like they're preparing or something) and that insta reel she posted today, her stomach looks possible that she could be

Reactions: 4
She seems to of been 'ill' quiet abit recently, they've looked after the baby quite alot (almost like they're preparing or something) and that insta reel she posted today, her stomach looks possible that she could be
I do think she does look it as well. Also can see her wanting her and her sisters baby to be close in age

Tbh i think people might be right - if you look at the last couple of pictures on Brandon's instagram her hands and bags are conveniently placed in front of her stomach area.

Reactions: 6
Tbh i think people might be right - if you look at the last couple of pictures on Brandon's instagram her hands and bags are conveniently placed in front of her stomach area.
And on Holly’s last picture with her on Holly’s insta.
Also Erin replied to basically all but a comment asking if she’s pregnant (plus one other random comment) on her insta reel from today

Reactions: 1
She might be pregnant but theirs absolutely no chemistry between these 2 at all I don’t know how he puts up with her child like attitude and constant moaning.. I also thought he was flirting a lot with Ellie in tonight’s video and you can see how good of a relationship Ellie and Lee have when all Erin and Brandon do is give eachother sly digs, their channels reached such a low

Reactions: 9
Look how mad Erin looks when lee makes a joke about Brandon and Ellie 😂
79D0CD7F-A492-4E77-9B21-4C130884BAF8.jpeg

I was watching their videos and I can’t believe how much erin and Brandon bicker. It’s even worse if you compare them to lee and Ellie who seem loving. Erin lowkey bullies Brandon too. Why are they even together? There’s no chemistry at all

Wtf is this face too
8824DA65-4CFA-424B-A5AF-40638BE8271D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
God could you imagine what their baby would look like?

Brandon's blockhead and Erin's ugly weird features

Actually thinking about it though, I can see Erin getting pregnant now because

1. She'll want to have a child closer in age to her sister
  2. Loves attention and realises she won't get it all now her sister has a baby
  3. Copying Mollymae
I think a baby would just be a fashion accessory for Erin, I don't think they know what's going to hit them once they do have a baby with the sleepless nights, teething, all the hiccups along the road babies get, then toddler stage...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think a baby would just be a fashion accessory for Erin, I don't think they know what's going to hit them once they do have a baby with the sleepless nights, teething, all the hiccups along the road babies get, then toddler stage...
Erin will be even more moody than she already is

Reactions: 4
Hahahaha is that even possible
I can’t watch her videos anymore they are so boring and her voice is so irritating and she does the same videos on repeat
If she got pregnant it would definitely be for clout and she would probably do what Sydney couch ( YouTuber) and caitlin and Leah (tik tok). And tell everyone at like 4/5 weeks

Reactions: 7
I know this is Erin and Brandon’s thread but I’m new to Lee/Ellie, why do they have the same surname? Is it just coincidence?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know this is Erin and Brandon’s thread but I’m new to Lee/Ellie, why do they have the same surname? Is it just coincidence?
Yeah I think they are almost the same like hers is hinchliffe and his is hinchcliffe 😂😂😂

I can’t believe they only have one thread to be honest. I find them insufferable, especially Erin. She tries so hard to be an ‘influencer’ but she is so dull, this type of lifestyle isn’t for her at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.