Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They put zero effort into their videos. They can't even be bothered to clean or cook, I've no idea what they do all day. That Monopoly video was half arsed, didn't eat any of the food, and the video wasn't much longer than 10mins.
They just lay in bed 24/7 pair of slobs hope the money stops rolling in soon

Reactions: 4
I have never minded Holly as she seems more down to earth then most, but since she has lost weight she has morphed into every other influencer on insta

Reactions: 3
They put zero effort into their videos. They can't even be bothered to clean or cook, I've no idea what they do all day. That Monopoly video was half arsed, didn't eat any of the food, and the video wasn't much longer than 10mins.
There videos are getting more boring now

But atleast they didn’t buy all the food and then waste it they only wasted the food they “were going to eat” and the rest was just packaging

Where as other YouTubers buy it out in full and waste all the food and then they don’t even win anything

There videos are getting more boring now

But atleast they didn’t buy all the food and then waste it they only wasted the food they “were going to eat” and the rest was just packaging

Where as other YouTubers buy it out in full and waste all the food and then they don’t even win anything
And they lie and say they are giving it to family/friends/homeless people - just to cover their arses and avoid backlash. Even though we know it’s going straight in the bin. Plus the notion of giving half eaten, stone cold leftover McDonald’s to anyone is insulting, so I don’t know who they think they’re kidding!

Reactions: 5
And they lie and say they are giving it to family/friends/homeless people - just to cover their arses and avoid backlash. Even though we know it’s going straight in the bin. Plus the notion of giving half eaten, stone cold leftover McDonald’s to anyone is insulting, so I don’t know who they think they’re kidding!
I feel Sorry for all the McDonald’s workers having to pack all the food that’s going to waste

As much as they annoy me I’m glad Brandon rang up in advance to say he was doing a big order

But if they both have an editor don’t walk their dog what do they actually do?

Reactions: 7
Just watched Brandon’s new video from 2 days ago, not only did they mix households then test positive, it’s a national lockdown and he’s literally got a fresh trim? Like a full on fade? I bet they’ll try and cover it up by saying Erin did it but there is no way in hell, he’s been to a barbers 100%
Seeing this now it must if being Holly's bf who done it I reckon haha. Still mixing though

I feel Sorry for all the McDonald’s workers having to pack all the food that’s going to waste

As much as they annoy me I’m glad Brandon rang up in advance to say he was doing a big order

But if they both have an editor don’t walk their dog what do they actually do?
I thought this! Saw in a video he said the dog was out on a walk but both he and Erin were at home! I mean at least he gets walked which is good but they Don’t seem to do much so surely they could walk him themselves!!

I slightly agree with its good that they don’t actually waste the food they’ve paid for, but what I do find a bit tit is that there’s people who can’t afford food, let alone a takeaway and there’s influencers out there paying so much for food for this (tit) video that they’re not even having? We all know the McDonald’s monopoly is a scam and they’re getting excited about a free medium fries after paying for 20 of them? Donate £300 to charity instead of doing this video.

Anyone else sus of brandon and holly’s parents splitting👀.. First the holiday with their mum but no dad, and now a holiday to Ibiza with their dad but no mum 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if it’s Holly just turning 18 and growing up, or if it’s because we’re seeing her with her boyfriend. But she’s so much more mature now. Her holiday vlog was also so much more thought out than Erin’s was. You get the feeling she actually wants to film and isn’t just throwing out videos for the sake of it.

Reactions: 8
Surprised erin and Brandon ain’t pooped out a kid yet with ayse, molly mae and syd all being pregs

Surprised erin and Brandon ain’t pooped out a kid yet with ayse, molly mae and syd all being pregs
If it was up to Erin she would! Seems to think she’ll be mum of the year but she can’t even look after herself properly the woman🥴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.