Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget the 2-in-1 radox shower gels!
Hahahahaha it's stupid as isn't it... here open a present that cost £1000.... and here's your next, a £1 shower gel

I think Erin started that off and think that she believes it's a lovely present, when in fact the receiver probably just stocks up at B&M anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha it's stupid as isn't it... here open a present that cost £1000.... and here's your next, a £1 shower gel

I think Erin started that off and think that she believes it's a lovely present, when in fact the receiver probably just stocks up at B&M anyways
Imagine getting things like anti-dandruff shampoo and a scourer pad for Christmas😵💫 so bizarre!🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine getting things like anti-dandruff shampoo and a scourer pad for Christmas😵💫 so bizarre!🫤
It's absolutely laughable and cringe isn't it. Then on other hand she tries so hard to be like elle darby and saffron etc.... no chance (even though I'm not particularly keen on either of them... Erin doesn't have a look in)

Reactions: 1
What’s the point in having two cakes. Show the second cake then talk about how much cake they still had from the night before

I feel like Brandon is the human embodiment of a really soggy plain ham butty, sorry just had to get that off my chest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please someone tell me someone else spotted the bizarre/rude comments in Erin’s vlog from Holly’s dad???

Every holiday they go on, she gets a full on new suitcase for it. Then the clothes are never to be seen again. Their constant need to spend money is genuinely sickening. And can she please stop doing that stupid head tilt/hair flick at the end of sentences😭😅

Reactions: 7
Every holiday they go on, she gets a full on new suitcase for it. Then the clothes are never to be seen again. Their constant need to spend money is genuinely sickening. And can she please stop doing that stupid head tilt/hair flick at the end of sentences😭😅
They buy so many clothes I don’t understand how anyone needs that many

Reactions: 4
If Erin keeps showing off her tits to get views i will pour hand sanitiser into both of my eye sockets and make her pay for my eye surgery.
brace yourself, might be testing the waters for an onlyfans 😂. Glad I’m not the only 1 that noticed

So just watched my first ever Holly video... the 'what I got for my birthday' and she's another one like Erin. So out of touch.

I'm a 'bag lady' myself and love my designers. HOWEVER this girl literally asked for 4 or 5 of the same bags for her birthday. That's just ridiculous and so out of touch with life I feel.

Also - the whole number plate thing, I'd be so pissed off if I was Brandon. Matching number plates with his sister haha. How cringe.

I'm not shaming there bodies as they are normal young women and you can tell Holly works out but her and Erin's body do not reflect what they show on Instagram at all!

Reactions: 2
She had the cheek to say she uses an editor too, wtf does she actually do then cos her videos are thrown together?!

Reactions: 9
What do they actually do? In the monopoly video erin had to wait at home because the dogs are being walked.. get your ass off the sofa and walk your own dog how lazy can you be when you’re sat on your arse doing nothing anyway

Reactions: 11
They literally do nothing and get paid a fortune for it. I’m sat here getting paid £360 a week for working 5 days 9-5. It will die out soon they’re too lazy

They put zero effort into their videos. They can't even be bothered to clean or cook, I've no idea what they do all day. That Monopoly video was half arsed, didn't eat any of the food, and the video wasn't much longer than 10mins.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.