Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you hear her in the latest video? ‘I dont actually eat a lot’ yeah ok ur body says different 😂 she wasnt like that when they first got together

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if Brandon replied to that!😂😂😂 also why did they put a hello fresh ad within a takeaway/eatting out video? Surely they could of done a cook off or something and included it within that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Just watched her primark haul- how the hell does this girl make a living out of these videos.
‘I picked these up coz I fort they were nice’
‘Got these coz why not’
She’s so bleeping bland

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched her primark haul- how the hell does this girl make a living out of these videos.
‘I picked these up coz I fort they were nice’
‘Got these coz why not’
She’s so bleeping bland
I don't think she's gonna have a long successful career on social media/youtube

Reactions: 5
True hahaha

I've just had a scroll through a tiktok, what a boring and dull person she is. I actually haven't got a clue why she thinks she's so amazing?

And she's always got a face like a slapped arse, scowly cow

Reactions: 4
True hahaha

I've just had a scroll through a tiktok, what a boring and dull person she is. I actually haven't got a clue why she thinks she's so amazing?

And she's always got a face like a slapped arse, scowly cow
She's a lazy, moody cow riding on Brandon's coattails. By all accounts he was an established YT'er when they met and she fell right on her feet.

Reactions: 5
She's a lazy, moody cow riding on Brandon's coattails. By all accounts he was an established YT'er when they met and she fell right on her feet.
Yep exactly, i mean nothing else about Brandon would be attractive other than the youtube channel and income

• Haha
Yea this was noted a fair while back, def seems that way. Ellie seems to be working her way in with the Manc lot (Anastasia K, Byron etc.). Can't really blame her.
To be fair though, I think Ellie is also using this as a bit of a ladder to get to the 'top' I mean I can't stand Ana and co, but I'd say they're on a completely different level of popularity and achievement to bloody Erin. Also, if Ellie is friends with Ana chances are she will end up chilling with Saffron.

Haven't seen Erin with anyone like this have you? Cos she's irrelevant

Reactions: 6
Oh yes totally agree with you. If I'm honest, I think they all use each other to an extent.

Oh yes totally agree with you. If I'm honest, I think they all use each other to an extent.
100%, it's almost like climbing a ladder the way they use friends.

Can never see Erin and Holly chilling with the likes of Saffron/Ana/Elle Darby/Gemma Miles etc though... She'd be like a cling on ha... Then blinking Brandon would need to come along too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100%, it's almost like climbing a ladder the way they use friends.

Can never see Erin and Holly chilling with the likes of Saffron/Ana/Elle Darby/Gemma Miles etc though... She'd be like a cling on ha... Then blinking Brandon would need to come along too
Blinking Brandon 😭😭🤣🤣🤣 it’s all I see when I watch their videos

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.