Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking reduced items from people who might genuinely need them... typical influencer behaviour. Don't care about anyone but themselves 🙄

Reactions: 4
Taking reduced items from people who might genuinely need them... typical influencer behaviour. Don't care about anyone but themselves 🙄
Although reduced food is there for everyone I disagree with people taking it who can clearly afford to pay full price.

there are family’s out there who rely on reduced items or the cheaper items. Some family’s have to chose between paying their bills and Eating

Reactions: 5
They are just really boring.
Their content is lazy & repetitive.
She moans a lot and he's definitely milking that knee injury.

Saw a comment for that orange tit that said if you go on the website for that skin product she's promoting you get the first month free, whereas her code gives you it for £3.50??? Instead of addressing it she just liked the comment like a prat!

Reactions: 1
Wish I had a quid everytime they mention their bloody air con it must be their only personality trait

Reactions: 11
What was annoying about Erin’s ‘only eating reduced foods’ was that they thought £30 for what they got was a bargain and that they were surprised that the foods were still edible. Do they think that food just goes off as soon as it hits midnight so they chuck it?😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As much as I'm not keen on Erin tbh Brandon seems so lazy! He has 100% been weighted on hand and foot by his Mum. I really get the impression they are in different head spaces.

Reactions: 8
So they’re looking after Erin’s niece and they’ve let her play with beads 😂😂😂 very safe….not!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They are definitely normal beads 😅 that is not a baby friendly toy 😂 I don’t know why those 2 have been left in charge of a baby, can’t even look after themselves
Erin seems to have this warped idea that she’ll be the perfect mum just because she can buy baby clothes and pose with a baby🙄 She’s lazy and clueless!

Reactions: 11
They are the most lazy YouTubers ever. I swear they didn't even finish off the Tik-Tok deciding video.

Reactions: 3
It seems a bit naughty to me to get the video out as quick as he can on Holly's birthday to gain views surely he should of waited for her to post first. I do get she has got more traction on YT because of him but still!

Reactions: 1
If Erin keeps showing off her tits to get views i will pour hand sanitiser into both of my eye sockets and make her pay for my eye surgery.

• Haha
Imagine starting to get with a girl then meeting Brandon and Erin as your inlaws - poor lad should run a mile before he starts getting deodorant for xmas prezzies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.