Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Brandon’s new video from 2 days ago, not only did they mix households then test positive, it’s a national lockdown and he’s literally got a fresh trim? Like a full on fade? I bet they’ll try and cover it up by saying Erin did it but there is no way in hell, he’s been to a barbers 100%
Rules don’t apply to them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen the house tour? Doesn’t the sofa look strange.. like it needs to be turned the other way!! You could only sit on half of it and be able to see the TV? weird

Reactions: 2
I’ve just come across that Erin.. what’s wrong with her face? She looks utterly disgusted in every photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just think their videos are so tone deaf .. posing with balenciagas and flaunting their new flat during a pandemic when thousands of families are struggling? She also speaks to Brandon like he’s a piece of tit and always talks over him. You can tell she’s only with him for his money and viewers. She thinks she’s the dogs bollocks and it’s so embarrassing 🥱

Reactions: 12
I just think their videos are so tone deaf .. posing with balenciagas and flaunting their new flat during a pandemic when thousands of families are struggling? She also speaks to Brandon like he’s a piece of tit and always talks over him. You can tell she’s only with him for his money and viewers. She thinks she’s the dogs bollocks and it’s so embarrassing 🥱
yeah she really does speak to him like tit. she comes across as if she thinks she’s so much better than him, but she’d be nothing without him! but I also hate that in her videos he tried to take the limelight, acting stupid and stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️ embarrassing

Reactions: 9
i know that no one has been saying anything so i am. i lile brandon but i think that he needs to grow out of clickbaitale titles, especially for his younger fans.

Reactions: 4
i know that no one has been saying anything so i am. i lile brandon but i think that he needs to grow out of clickbaitale titles, especially for his younger fans.
I agree! I also think it would be nice for Brandon to post some videos by himself / with friends (virtually or colabs atm) as he hasnt Posted a video without Erin or holly in ages.. think he’s forgotten it’s his channel not theirs!!

Reactions: 8
She clearly think cleaning is a personality trait - all she goes on about 🙄
There last flat was cleaned for the first couple of weeks but then look how cluttered it got it will go back to being like that soon.

I haven’t watched them in months I’ve unfollowed and unsubscribed because they just infuriate me too much 😂 they think they are bigger than they actually are.

Reactions: 5
Erins video “i’m breaking up with you” prank was so so fake and forced??

Reactions: 6
Erins video “i’m breaking up with you” prank was so so fake and forced??
It was rubbish, didn’t even get a good reaction. The flipping click bait in the title as well ‘he got angry’ witch, where? he didn’t get at all angry, he barely reacted lmao

Reactions: 6
New video. Definitely someone else there. No way did they just stay in all day. Do NOT believe it
I refuse to watch them anymore don’t want to give them my view 😂 wouldn’t be surprised if someone was there though they are known to flout the rules!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.