Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I’m being really dim but what is a “work bubble”? I’ve looked on the Gov website and I can’t see anything about them? Just wondering if it’s something they’ve just made up haha. Regardless of if it is a real thing or not, surely it’s not very safe not social distancing from Holly when she’s been going to college and mixing with other kids? You’d think they’d learnt after actually getting covid themselves but obviously not.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if I’m being really dim but what is a “work bubble”? I’ve looked on the Gov website and I can’t see anything about them? Just wondering if it’s something they’ve just made up haha. Regardless of if it is a real thing or not, surely it’s not very safe not social distancing from Holly when she’s been going to college and mixing with other kids? You’d think they’d learnt after actually getting covid themselves but obviously not.
This is the only thing I can find that may remotely relate to it on the governments website

Meeting others for work
You can gather in larger groups or meet indoors where it is necessary for your work. This does not include social gatherings.

Reactions: 2
I know what you mean about Holly appearing back in the blogs. Shea too 'in your face' loud and frigging annoying.

Reactions: 5
I can't understand the comments about this girl being stunning, in my opinion she is not even pretty.

Reactions: 7
Don’t really watch her as she comes across as an absolute wannabe.

The fact she as a 21 year old(correct me if I’m wrong?) hangs around with 15/16 year old Kaci from DVG doesn’t sit right with me. Sad if you have to rely on a minor from a family channel for clout to boost your views/ego/career whatever.

Reactions: 11
Don’t really watch her as she comes across as an absolute wannabe.

The fact she as a 21 year old(correct me if I’m wrong?) hangs around with 15/16 year old Kaci from DVG doesn’t sit right with me. Sad if you have to rely on a minor from a family channel for clout to boost your views/ego/career whatever.
I don’t think we’ve seen her with any of her friends just Holly, Ellie and Kaci

I actually hate all 3 of them and imagine your girlfriend looking like your sister

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t stand her foundation shade! Fake tan or not it’s way too dark. Even the hair extensions you can always see them poking through. I assume their both from wealthy families, they seem quite braggy.

Reactions: 8
idk why but these 2 irritate me SO MUCH. They are so desperate for followers and engagement that they spend 5 minutes of their 7 minute video promoting their social media

Reactions: 4
idk why but these 2 irritate me SO MUCH. They are so desperate for followers and engagement that they spend 5 minutes of their 7 minute video promoting their social media
totally agree, I feel like their followers haven’t really grown in months though

Anyone else see the video of her gifts to Brandon for his birthday? They were SO random! Who buys their partner a vacuum cleaner and bed sheets for their birthday because “THEY” needed a new one? I just found this mismatch of presents so bizarre😅 Probably what happens when you buy so much for yourself regularly, you run out of things to treat yourself to🤔 Oh how the other half live haha!

Reactions: 13
i'm sorry but erin's driving is bleeping awful, who let her pass her test?????!

i'm sorry but erin's driving is bleeping awful, who let her pass her test?????!
I think she hadn't driven for a while - i mean you're going to be rusty at anything if you don't do it everyday and if she already has low confidence then that probably doesn't help.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.