Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%! I have a feeling they’ve called their baby “Sky” or something similar.. have you noticed Erin using the cloud emoji on a lot of her baby posts?
I was thinking maybe Air/Aire like the Kardashian as I feel that’s something they’d do and kind of fits with the cloud. Or Rain/Reign

Reactions: 1
I was thinking maybe Air/Aire like the Kardashian as I feel that’s something they’d do and kind of fits with the cloud. Or Rain/Reign
Yeah I was going down the rain/storm names like the Kardashian’s have I can see Erin thinking she’s up there with them as she’s oh so famous 😂

Reactions: 7
1.It feels like these two are more excited for the content they can make with a baby rather than anything else

2.Why do Brandon and Erin look so alike? If someone said they’re brother and sister I would believe them

3. I feel sorry for this baby already cause I can imagine the clickbait titles and exploiting there’s going to be about this child

Reactions: 14
Why would you sit and record a phone call if you’re genuinely concerned picking up the camera shouldn’t even cross your mind

Reactions: 8
Why would you sit and record a phone call if you’re genuinely concerned picking up the camera shouldn’t even cross your mind
Literally the times I’ve needed medical assistance not once have I thought to record it

Reactions: 2
So so disgusting that they felt the need to record that phone call. When I called the maternity unit when pregnant I was in tears as I was so scared and nervous. I feel so sorry for this baby, not one of them actually gives a tit about the baby just care about the brand deals/content to come

So so disgusting that they felt the need to record that phone call. When I called the maternity unit when pregnant I was in tears as I was so scared and nervous. I feel so sorry for this baby, not one of them actually gives a tit about the baby just care about the brand deals/content to come
I was the same. I could barely talk because I thought I was losing my son. My waters broke but I was only 24 weeks. I felt sick to my stomach with worry. If my partner then pulled out a camera in that moment I’d tell him to do one

Reactions: 6
85EBA17E-02A9-47B8-B000-819376F8A122.jpeg

Looks like somebody’s nan called Jackie who has all of her grandchildren’s names written on the inside of her left arm and smokes one too many fags

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brandon gives me the heebies!
So embarrassing trying to shift all your gear on Instagram - maybe now the no budget shopping challenges etc have caught up on them and now they are strapped for cash.

Poor Kid and he is not even born yet.
Both very immature in everything they do!

Reactions: 6
Omg guys were making it to thread 2 🤣🤣 surprised we have with these boring bastards. Brandon is selling an awful lot of stuff lately isn’t he….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.